“It was so good, we ate there twice in a week”
Review of York St. Diner

York St. Diner
Ranked #9 of 116 Restaurants in Duncan
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 11
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Home style cooking. All meats are cooked in house. Family friendly. Can accommodate large functions with reservations. Take out available. Fast and friendly service! Locally owned and operated
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We went there firat for a late breakfast. We were impressed with the efficienxy of the wait staff and quality of food. Option of perogies instead of home fries a great touch. Perogies were so good we came back a few days later and had them in the ukranian plate with cabbage rolls and sausages. We will definately be back

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurants in town. Their food is home style and wholesome in portioning. We probably come 1 - 2 a month and York Street always meets or exceeds our expectations. Breakfast is my favorite and my partner always chooses the York street breakfast. I'm a 2 egg meal kind of person and that is more than enough for me. They did an amazing job catering to our family breakfast (8 people). I'm definately considering for next year.

We used to go for wings and sometimes nachoes but it appears they may have changed their supplier as their wings aren't what they used to be. York long island ice teas are a classic!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Love the food here and the service. They have a great menu and I like the ambiance. Definitely a restaurant worth coming back to.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Dinner before an evening at the Arts Center. Was Prime Rib sandwich on the fresh board but the last one was taken just before me. So the Beef Dip it was. More of a gravy than an au jus but was tasty and a good portion. Partner had a Caesar salad and french onion soup with the largest piece of garlic bread I have ever seen. Was very tasty and this is a busy little place. Felt like a alot of frequent customers!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

The wait staff was very nice and professional. I think a psychiatrist needs to be sent into the kitchen ASAP because the cook obviously doesn't want to live. I had an eggs benedict that was prepared and presented rivaling the best maximum security chow lines in the country. Powder mixed holandaise sauce, deep fried frozen hash browns slopped on a plate with no flavor or color. I have been holding out exploding at both ends for the past hour. Save your $20 and go across the street to McDonald's - the food is better and they even bring it to your table now.