All reviewsfork restaurantfront deskroom was cleanconference roomlots of parkingon sitethe pubgood sizecouple of nightsenjoyed our staycomfortable stayhotel is locatedhighwaypillowsaccommodationtub
Reviewed 19 May 2018

I was very impressed with the hotel. It was very clean and the staff was friendly. We didn't eat breakfast there and they do have a bar and lots of places around where you can eat. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Not many choices in town for groups. The rooms are a bit outdated and could use an upgrade. The room we had when we came back later in the evening the tv did not work. It was late and did not worry about it and told them to fix it in the morning. It was fixed the next night. On the second night came back to find the key cards did not work an more. When we checked out and told them again about the problems all we good was a sorry. Not even a I will get the manager or offer of a small discount just here is your bill and nothing more. Would only stay here again if one of the other hotels in town was full.

Room Tip: Room in the back. Ones in the front face the bar and can be loud.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2018

Booked one night , two queen beds. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. On entering room my husband sat on bed to adjust air conditioning and the bed collapsed. Housekeeping staff were nearby so that was fixed swiftly. The room was set up to accommodate 4 people, however, only one chair to sit on. No plug in the sink. Went to get snacks from vending machine and only M & Ms available. Small stuff but when I have paid similar money for more amenities, even in resort towns, this was not the best. . No breakfast no swimming pool. I feel that the room was too small for two queen beds and 4 people. Our two granddaughters were with us.

Room Tip: Two floors and no elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2018

The room was ok, cleaner than your average budget Motel, the fixtures could use some updating, but the bed was comfy, air conditioner worked great, bathroom was cleaner than average, obviously have dedicated Housekeeping staff, left them a decent tip and a note.
HOWEVER, around midnite I had to go outside and chase away three vagrants who were casing my SUV and several other vehicles parked outside the Motel Rooms. I called the night audit clerk and he came out to help me chase off the vagrants. I shouldn't have to be my own security guard if paying to stay at a Motel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Room was very clean!
Staff was friendly at front desk!
But stayed 3 nights and had to move every night so that was a little frustrating
No breakfast included
But lots of parking and clean!
Nice room!
Would stay again!
But just average
Not the same as other Ramada’s
For the cost per night would expect breakfast

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple