“I would never go here again”

Major League 2 Taphouse and Sports Pub
Ranked #96 of 244 Restaurants in Chilliwack
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 13
Cuisines: American
Description: Major League 2 Taphouse and Sports Pub is Chilliwack's best place to get great craft beer and delicious food. We have 23 taps available, locally sourced meals, and enough TV's to make sure you can catch any game. Come hang out, we're waiting!
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

I would never go here again as they do not follow any COVID regulations. Tina the waitress simply wiped the table beside us with a dirty rag leaving crumbs on all the seats. She did not sanitize any of the seats. When it was brought to the attention of the manager Tyler he refused to listen and told us to leave.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (37)

Reviewed 15 March 2021 via mobile

Refuel stop. Nice plate of wings on special . Beer was cold. Gave me a tester of the craft Pilsner I was interested in. Clean. Quick courteous service

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 2 September 2020 via mobile

Visited this pub after reviewing Trip Advisor. Quite disappointed. My IPA from Fermin was mediocre. We had to wait over 1/2 hour to receive our food, then my burger was served, my wife’s vegiburger took an additional 15 minutes. Had to ask 3 times for the setup and ketchup.

Then as we were eating found out that smoking was allowed on the patio. Last time we will visit this restaurant

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 20 August 2020

We were looking for a place to stop for supper and drove down Vedder street. We noticed the restaurant in a parking lot and decided to try it

What a delightful surprise

We sat on the patio which allowed for smokers

We ordered chicken wings, Ceasar salad, and drinks
As we were sharing the salad they kindly split it into 2 plates
It was a wonderfully fresh made with real bacon and just the right amount of dressing

The wings were crispy but juicy inside

Prices were very reasonable

Another small delight was the two motorized dinosaurs in the lot

Another hidden gem on our travels

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 17 September 2019

My girlfriend and I stopped by for a few appetizers during happy hour. The drink prices were reasonable and comparable to other pubs in the area during happy hour; the server was very friendly and attentive to our order. The food menu was very limited however, the serving sizes were small, the wings were overcooked. Overall the food quality was barely edible. I would recommend for drinks and service, but skip ordering the food.

Date of visit: September 2019