“Excellent food”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We had a party of 20 and all the food was excellent. I had the ceasar salad and the prawn curry. Both dishes were some of the best I have had. The ribs, mussels, burgers, and pasta looked spectacular and my friends confirmed that they were all delicious. The service was excellent and I was amazed at how well they did in getting all the food out at the same time.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Four of us got together at the Garrison Bistro for an evening of drinks and dinner. Randi provided attentive service. The Bistro had good selection of beers and drinks and they were reasonably priced. We enjoyed their nachos with guacamole. This also came with generous amounts of sour cream and salsa. We had various mains from ribs, burger and salad. Everyone was pleased with their meals. We sat on the patio which enhanced our experience. A really enjoyable evening!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Good service great food. The mushroom ravioli was terrific. Very quick service. We barely had time to enjoy our wine when the food arrived.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Not sure how the food was, it looked pretty good when it was brought out to other tables. I was here for happy hour (3-5 pm) and beer tasted great. They have patio and service was pretty good. Place has free wifi

Reviewed 24 July 2018

We are always looking for a decent place to eat in Chilliwack. I cannot tell you how many times we have gone out on a Sunday or Monday evening and there are almost no options for a good quality restaurant.
I had no idea that this place was in Garrison. We had the option of the patio or inside and chose the air conditioning. Seated immediately. Very prompt service.
We started with your basic Caesar salads. We were immediately impressed as we could smell the yummy garlic as our server put our plates down. Delicious. Full of flavor. The cheese on the salad was also really good.
I had the chicken picatta with pasta and artichokes, and my husband had a pork chop in marsala sauce, mashed potatoes and asparagus.
Everything was really good and the service was attentive and friendly.
We are so happy to have a new place, well new to us anyway, to go to for dinner. My only wish is that the menu expands a little but I would rather have quality than a large menu of dull food.