“Good location close to college and dogs can stay!!!”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Lethbridge
Reviewed 7 January 2012

We made many trips to Lethbridge when our daughter was attending school with our dog. Booked room on the main level at the end so you can take your dog out the side doors at night if they need to go out. It worked really well. Not the overly clean but that was fine as the dog room made up for that...

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank manzyLV
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 2 October 2011

I found the staff very accomodating and pleasant. The rooms were clean and quite adequate. The continental breakfast was adequate and what I would expect, viewing some of the other comments I feel that most of these people wanted 5 star service for a 3 star hotel. Perhaps they should make sure that they spend the extra money next time and not have anything to compalin about. Not sure that is possible though for some!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank nash37_11
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I stayed here at the beginning of August for work and I didn't have very high expectations since I was not paying a whole lot to be here but the level of service and the quality of the hotel was that of a truck stop motel. Upon check in I was barely acknowledged by the front desk staff which was fine but then when I went up to my room it was dark, dingy, outdated and dirty. After hesitantly putting my belongings down and sitting to watch some TV I felt something tickle my arm. Sure enough I look down and it is an ant crawling on me, normally I would not be bothered by a single any but through out the night I continued to find numerous ants in the room. When I mentioned it to the front desk upon check out they did apologize for the ants but also said that "unfortunately with summer bugs sometimes get in." I scoffed since I am paying to stay here and expect a room where I should not have to deal with an ant infestation. It's not really a valid excuse. The beds were rock hard and I had a terrible sleep with the air conditioner knocking all night long. The shower heads are a joke and have almost no water pressure in them and it took forever to rinse the shampoo out of my hair.

All in all it was a terrible stay and I would not go back to experience the same disregard for cleanliness and customer service.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel in Lethbridge.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank KDawne123
Reviewed 29 December 2010

My experience here was fine. Beds were a bit firm but i slept fine. Temperature controls in room worked well. Check in was quick and easy. There were no towels in the pool area, but when i went and asked for some at the front desk, they were quick to accommodate.
Breakfast was simple, don't expect a huge spread if you are not paying for it. This place is nice clean place to stay for a quick visit. Free wifi which was fairly fast!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2010

A fairly new hotel but nothing special. Staff was not to accommodating. The buffet breakfast was below average just the usual bagels,muffins, etc. Not the bang for your $ one would expect.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple