“Delicious Waffles!”

SONDER Coffee & Tea
Ranked #8 of 40 Quick Bites in Lethbridge
Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

My husband and I went to Alberta for a friend's wedding and took us here. All three of us had waffles and they were very considerate about my strawberry allergy. Can't wait to come back someday

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed 6 December 2019

I absolutely love a great spot for breakfast and Sonder's take on a waffle did not disappoint! The restaurant itself is bright and lively and the menu was amazing. I finally decided on a Ham & Cheddar waffle while my friend inhaled the seasonal special that had cranberries, walnuts and a yummy dill dressing. Then we shared one of the dessert type waffles (lemon & Blueberry) and left happily stuffed.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Nancy D
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

i enjoy the restaurant space, very chill....
The waffle toppings are delightful offering something to delight a sweet or savoury palate. The coffee is good, custom roasted by Red Engine Roastery in Lethbridge.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 7 May 2019

This location is a very interesting place with a unique menus for a fast stop coffee house parking sucks as it is on a very busy street

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 10 December 2018

No pretences here,,,very casual small eating area for an unusual snack. I really enjoy their varieties of waffles..brie cheese + savory additiions, excellent delightful cakes and good coffee. Low key popular lunch spot in downtown Lethbridge.

Date of visit: December 2018