Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$ 60.47
from US$ 60.47
from US$ 95.69
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2020

My friend and I had phoned ahead to book some services. We had each wanted a massage with a certified female masseuse and a pedicure and had been told in order to have this we would have to come a little later in the day than we had requested so that we could have the two female masseuses. That was fine however when we arrived one of the masseuses was a male and only one pedicure had been booked. This caused some confusion and stress for the staff and as well for us. The staff there was great and managed to accommodate us but one of the pedicure procedures was shortened.

Having said that, the services that were provided were excellent.
Lada is a wonderful masseuse and was able to work out my aches and pains.
My pedicure from Teresa was amazing.
Both of them were friendly, knowledgeable and I felt relaxed when I left.

Other than the reservations issues I would recommend this spa.
If able, I would suggest to maybe call back to confirm details before going.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Can't go wrong when your in Jasper!! Scenery is better than a postcard. Wildlife roaming all around and the spa was incredible!

Date of experience: April 2019
Mountain Wellne... D, Manager at Spa Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2019

WE love Jasper as well! Thank you for taking time to review us, it was nice having you visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2019 via mobile

If you are looking for an amazing massage therapist visit Melissa Marlow at The Mountain Wellness Day Spa at the Sawridge Inn, Jasper.
I have been very fortunate to have travelled extensively and I can honestly say Melissa’s massage was the best treatment I have ever experienced. She is hugely knowledgable, combining a Western clinical approach with Eastern healing practices. This integrative approach provides a truly holistic and heart based therapy . She works intuitively incorporating many practices into her treatment. So glad I got to experience this treatment ( twice!) I really hope she comes to London to run some retreats!

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank R5410DCdebbies
Mountain Wellne... D, Owner at Spa Jasper, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2019

Hi. it was an absolute pleasure. We of course hope to see you again one day!

Reviewed 20 June 2019 via mobile

Thank you so much for fitting three of us at such short notice - our 100 mph holiday was taking its toll on us with aches and pains, but after a session with Melissa we are all feeling so much better
All three of us have agreed that this was the best massage/reflexology that we have had

Date of experience: June 2019

Hi Sue, thanks for giving us the opportunity to take care of those aches and pains! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 8 May 2019 via mobile

My husband and I booked massages, which were excellent!
But...we also booked a facial and a pedicure, we have had these services at other spas and felt as though they did not meet our expectations. Inadequate amount of time spent, not very thorough with techniques, almost rushed.
We paid quite a bit of money for two services, which took less than two hours. Watch the time in order to get your monies worth!

Date of experience: April 2019