All reviews the women's floor office restaurant front desk steam room prime rib granola bars the complimentary breakfast buffet co workers great amenities a great stay business trip fresh fruit hotel staff recent stay comfortable bed excellent hotel upon check
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Chaperoning a kids team and stayed at the Pomeroy. Amazing service and easy team booking. Hotel rooms are very nice. Beds are comfy. Entire hotel is very clean. Hot breakfast buffet is great.
There is an all-ladies floor which the girls loved. Includes a private women's lounge.
Good location and price.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
GMPomeroy, General Manager at Pomeroy Hotel & Conference Centre Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you for your review and great feedback! Wonderful to hear you enjoyed all we have to offer. We aim to provide the best experience in GP and it sounds like we hit the mark. We appreciate you choosing us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Really enjoyed staying at this hotel, the women's floor was amazing to stay on. The breakfast buffet in the mornings had a good selection, I did not eat any other meals here so I am not sure about the quality for lunch or dinner. Overall my stay was good, service was great as well. I needed something from the front desk and they brought it up for me right away. The only complaint was for the conference I was at they were a little slow to refill coffee and water.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
GMPomeroy, General Manager at Pomeroy Hotel & Conference Centre Grande Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Thank you for your review and great feedback. Our leadership team aims to provide memorable service in all that they do, sounds like we hit the mark. We appreciate you choosing us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I thoroughly enjoy staying here, especially on the Women's Floor. The proximity to the Grande Prairie mall is extremely convenient during a long day of holiday shopping and the onsite lounge is great for a night cap.

Room tip: stay on the women's floor
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review. Great to hear you enjoyed our exclusive Women's only floor and ideal location. Our Office restaurant is always a great place to unwind. We appreciate you choosing us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I recently stayed in Grande Prairie for some business. I have stayed in worse hotels for the price point, however, because it was discounted...i would highly recommend it. Workout rooms leaves a lot to be desired, however, a very good experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review. Affordable comfort is always the target, great to hear we hit the mark! We appreciate you choosing us and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I was hesitant to book the women’s only floor because — who needs that?? My company’s travel agency booked it for me, though, and it turned out to be a really nice perk. The floor is secured so you have to swipe your room key to access it, and there’s a cute lounge with snacks as you get off the elevator. It only occurred to me afterwards that the free snacks mean that you don’t have to walk across the way to a store for food after dark, which was really nice after a long day and meant I didn’t have to worry about the safety of the area. The room was nice and breakfast was quite good. I wouldn’t hesitate to book on a women’s only floor in future as it really did make me feel safer and probably kept the noise levels down at night. I would definitely stay at the Pomeroy again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review. Great to hear you enjoyed the Women's only floor! We aim to make your stay with us always comfortable and safe while providing the best hospitality in Grande Prairie. We appreciate you choosing us and look forward to seeing you again soon.