Merit Hotel & Suites(Fort McMurray)
US$ 113
US$ 105
Hotels.com
Franklin Suite Hotel(Fort McMurray)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
US$ 137
US$ 132
Nomad Hotel and Suites(Fort McMurray)
US$ 98
Vantage Inn & Suites(Fort McMurray)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
Podollan Inn(Fort McMurray)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 110
US$ 107
Travelocity
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 124/night.

US$ 164
US$ 140
Priceline
Clearwater Suite Hotel(Fort McMurray)
US$ 172
US$ 137
Chez Dube Country Inn(Fort McMurray)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 155
All reviewsgreat hoteldinner buffetfort macsteam roomthe north endindustrial areaqueen suitebreakfast was amazingbit out of the wayfar northrooms are largeoil sandshotel staygreat amenitiesnicest hotelft mcmurrayin town
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I had to go to Ft.Mac the other day and needed a place for the night. Where I usually stay had burnt down and I was not sure where to stay so I thought I would try this place.

Very glad I did as this hotel is among the nicest hotel I have had the opportunity to stay at. There is ample parking for large trucks, a very welcoming front staff, restaurant and lounge. The food is pretty darn good too!

The most important thing is the room. The room I stayed in was straight out of a high end 5 star hotel. The room was gorgeous to say the least, Very high end, classy and so tastefully done.

I will definitely be staying there again and again and ....

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Paul J, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Good Morning Chris B,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.
We are very appreciative of the great comments you have shared and we are
really happy that you chose to stay with us for the very first time.
It really does make our day to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and
that you will be a returning guest - your loyalty is appreciated.
A guest room really makes a stay more comfortable and enjoyable and we agree
we have put together exactly what our guests were looking for in order to have
that relaxing stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites
as your travels allow.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

awesome stay....best stay in a hotel to all my experiences on the road for business trips.....this is actually my first visit to this hotel as other past times it could not receive new reservations as it is always full......but if you do secure a room for the night it is worth the stay.....staff always seem to go over the top for resolve all situations and helpful

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Good Morning 643glennt,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites
in Fort McMurray.
We really do appreciate your great comments and we will share them with our entire team.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us !! At the end of the day our guests are the reason
our team comes to work smiling each day.
I am very proud of our team who strive daily to ensure a positive guest experience, and I am glad that you were
able to see that during your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Best Western Plus in Fort McMurray as your travels allow.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while in Fort McMurray on business.

Rooms are large and clean. My room had a full kitchenette, huge shower and desk space if needed. Breakfast was included with the stay. It was a full hot breakfast buffet. Eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, fruit and the list goes on. It was delicious.

Customer service was exceptional. Shortly after getting to my room I received a text asking if everything was okay. I had a request for a extra and it was delivered in minutes.

Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Paul J, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Good Morning MKloster,
Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to review our hotel - the Best Western Plus
Sawridge Suites in Fort McMurray.
We really do appreciate the great comments and we will share them with every member of our team.
When we read in a review that a guest found their rooms to be clean along with exceptional customer service
it really does make our day.
Our culinary team will be pleased to read your comments on our complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet, it is an extensive
breakfast and we are very glad that you enjoyed it.
Our texting program really just makes it easier for you to communicate with us without having to stop what you were
doing to call us - sending that text requires an immediate response from our team and honestly that is the way it should be for any requests our guests make.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites in Fort McMurray as your travels allow.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I got the room for like $87 through some kind of online deal.

The room was massive with a full Kitchenette. It was classy and misery and had a huge open space. Stand up shower instead of a tub.

The staff were amazingly friendly and answered all my questions. They even followed up to make sure my stay was meeting my expectations.

Phenomenal staff with a fantastic attitude.

Actually impressed!

Stayed: March 2018

Good Morning Photoshoot,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites in Fort McMurray.
We appreciate the great comments and we will share them with our entire team.
I am glad that you were able to take advantage of one of the many Best Western Brand Promotions
that we offer at various times throughout the year - it always pays to be a member of our rewards program.
It really does make my day to know that you found our team to be " Amazingly Friendly "
We agree 100% that our team does have a " Fantastic Attitude " - we genuinely want our guests to enjoy their
stay with us.
as your travels allow.
Paul R. Jones CHA

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Location was quiet and i like that.
Rooms were really big, comfortable and lots of space to spread out.
I enjoyed the restaurant - the buffet dinners were very good.
Honestly this is the best breakfast of any hotel that I have stayed at and it was free
Underground parking when it was minus 20 was appreciated.
The staff here are really really great - very friendly and can not do enough to assist.
I am appreciative of the little extras they do to make our stay a positive one.

Room Tip: High Floor Rooms are so Quiet
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Paul J, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Good Morning dmcdonnell1509,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Best Western Plus Sawridge Suites
in Fort McMurray.
We appreciate your great comments and we will share them with every member
of our team.
We agree 100 % with your comments on our complimentary hot and cold breakfast
buffet, it really is one of the best breakfasts that I have ever encountered in a Hotel.
Our culinary team will be pleased to know that you enjoyed our dinner buffets.
The team does a great job in getting to know our guests and trying very hard to exceed
their expectations so it is very nice to know that the " little extras " are appreciated by
our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Fort McMurray and to the Best Western
Plus Sawridge Suites as your travels allow.