“Great coffee, great donuts and friendly service”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #23 of 25 Bakeries in Edmonton
Description: Located at 10365 111 St, Edmonton, AB, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Edmonton Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Shocked by all the bad reviews, myself and my partner visited Tim’s for a coffee and donut before heading out to explore Edmonton. Obviously the drinks and donuts were very nice affordable. The staff were also very friendly at the checkout which we thought was very welcoming.

Two donuts and two coffees will set you back around $7, BARGAIN!

Reviewed 9 December 2017

This location is shared with Wendy's and located near MacEwan University and at lunch time today Tuesday December 05/17 the place was very busy with students using this place as a study hall and occupying space and not eating with empty cups in front of them and an actual street person occupying 4 seats so he could sleep it off. The order person was rude and unfriendly and part of our order were large bowls of chicken noodle soup. I got the broth in my order and my wife got the noodles in hers. Disgusting place and I never will go back.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

What can anyone say about Timmy's. I love the coffee. If you are in law enforcement, they have donuts.
5 of 10 times they get my order wrong, and then look at me as if it is my fault that the order is wrong. I always try to order their meal option as listed on the menu. They don't seem to believe that I do not wand to upsize my order and heaven forbid i should want a receipt.

Come on Tim Hortons, a receipt should not be an option!!

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Some of the worst manners ever experienced. 'wha'd you want?' then wonder off and chat with the colleagues while the customer (me) is standing there. then 'yer cafe's over there'. Wow!
I guess when you're business model is recession proof, you can hire the lowest common denominator and save money on training.