“Delish!!!! ”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 18
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Strathcona
Description: A unique dining experience serving Cajun and Creole cuisine. The sweet potato fries come highly recommended.
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Yummy food, great service! Would definitely go back! So many items on the menu that I can’t wait to try.

1  Thank Tori M

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Start with the Bloody Mary oyster shots. Seriously good. If you go Monday or Tuesday a po’rboy sandwich is $12
I had the blackened catfish sandwich. Recommended. Just a sweet place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I love the po' boys here as well as the cherry and vanilla coke. The complimentary biscuits with jalapeno jelly are yummy too. ***Note - this restaurant only serves 18 years and up***

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Good place nice staff. Retro decor made to look like 50s best Cajun food in the city I suggest southern fried chicken or seafood jumbulia (yes I know I can't spell that) for dessert try bananas foster

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is not a place for families although from the outside most families are fooled. I used to like going to Dadeo when I was in university. It was a cheap filling meal. They changed their sweet potato fries recipe to one found in Canada vs. New Orleans. I have been to NOLA twice now and the food at Dadeo does not remind me of NOLA. I would recommend Louisiana Purchase if you are looking for New Orleans' flavour.

The reason for my low rating are the following: although they have vegetarian meals, the kitchen is not clean enough to prevent cross contamination. My vegetarian friends cannot go here do to the kitchen situation. The sweet potato fries used to be the best in Edmonton, now they are sadly like every other place you go - some type of coating on them that does not enhance flavour. I have gotten sick eating here twice. I am not a vegetarian and loved their po'boys when I was in university. I took a friend here when he was visiting from Calgary and I was sick the next day. I gave it another chance and had the same problem.
The manager (owner?) does not treat the staff very well and it is reflected in the service and food.
This bar could be so good but it needs to overhaul the kitchen in terms of cleaning, and creating area to keep meat and veggies separated. They should also be more open to having families.

1  Thank RedDaisy007