“You won't miss the meat”
Review of Padmanadi

Padmanadi
Reserve with OpenTable
Padmanadi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 2,792 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central McDougall
Reviewed 10 November 2018

So many delicious flavours and smells and not bit of meat in sight. One of the highlights of my visits to Edmonton is a visit to Padmanadi either to eat in or take out. Whether you eat meat or not you will love this fusion restaurant for what is there without missing what isn't, the meat that is.

Reviewed 5 November 2018

The atmosphere is welcoming. Food is bad. Everything is over fried. Sauces are not home made. Lack of veggies, very sweet sauces, and so on. Not healthy. Overall, we didn't enjoy what we ordered. It was not what we expected ( we visited lots of similar concept places in Europe, and it was yummy, lets say Tieng Hiang in Paris). We didn't finish our dinner. Service is friendly. However we got the plate on our table that we didn't order. Prices are like in a good restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 23 October 2018

I absolutely loved Padmanadi! The food was hot, delicious, and beautifully plated. The buffets are always well done but my preference was ordering separate dishes so that I could concentrate on my favourites (ginger beef, won tons, spring rolls, etc). The atmosphere of the restaurant is very relaxing and I love the large Buddha along the back wall! Everything is clean and the service is wonderful!
Unfortunately I now have to eat gluten and nut free so it's no longer an option for me. I will miss it, but I recommend it highly to others!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Lynn P
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

Wow. If I didn't know it wasn't meat...it would be hard to tell. The lunch time menu is well priced and comes with tea, spring rolls, soup and meal. Curry chicken is definitely the favorite for our group.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Food was really tasty! The restaurant accommodated for the allergies of one of us (to sesame oil and seeds). Everything we delicious and fresh