“Out of Town visit”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - West Edmonton
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - West Edmonton is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 2,764 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Place LaRue
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Was in Edmonton on vacation and met some family here. We were seated on time and served promptly. As all Kegs they had a decent wine list with good prices. Our meal was excellent. My wife and I shared Escargots, they were great, I had Peppercorn Striploin, awesome . My wife had a sirloin and it was good as well. I eat a Keg when ever possible and am always treated well. This location didn't disappoint.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, the best steaks! And excellent service!
At 6pm in a Friday night, we expected a bit of a wait time, they will take your name and number down and text you when your table is ready, perfect!
There are shops close by to keep you entertained.
Really enjoyed our dinner at this location, it was cooked to perfection. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

I've always found the food and service at the keg to be impeccable. My 12 year old prompted this review as his meal did not come out as ordered and the server treated him with respect like an adult. He brought out complimentary mashed potatoes to tide my son over until his meal was ready, which my son thoroughly enjoyed. All our meals and drinks were delicious, including my son's tardy plate, but what really distinguishes The Keg from every other restaurant is the consistently amazing and superb service. Keep it up!

Reviewed 6 October 2018

The Keg is one of my favorite restaurants in Edmonton.
The food is consistently excellent and the service is mostly good too.
On our last visit I had the salmon and it was superb.

The only negative thing about this last visit was the server who didn't speak very clearly, mumbling her words.
In the past though, servers have been very good.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We keep coming back for the prime rib and of course the wonderful service. Tonight the prime rib was beyond our very high expectations. Well done to Brendan and Mark.