“My Wedding Anniverary Cafe.”
Review of Manor Cafe

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Westmount
Cross street: 102 Ave
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Manor is a good place in Edmonton to take your spouse for wedding anniversary. I did. The food and service were good, and the price reasonable.

1  Thank 2CanadianTravellers

Reviewed 17 February 2012

This is a great place for weekend brunch or an evening meal. My friend and I went mid week for dinner and did not need reservations. For Sunday brunch I highly recommend reservations. We enjoyed the soup du jour which was very good. You can always count on Manor Cafe to bring fresh slices of bread and butter to the table. My friend ordered their beef burger and I ordered the turkey burger. Both burgers were delicious and there was more than enough food. The lovely spiced fries were also a nice addition. Next time I would probably substitute the fries for a salad to "lighten" the meal. We devoured a sour cream lemon pie which was tasty. There is parking onsite but it is a good idea to come early to secure a spot.

Reviewed 20 January 2012

Great little cosy spot, quite, intimate. Unassuming but efficient service. Food was fantastic, excellent favours, good sized portions. Reasonable price for what you get. Will definitely be back

Reviewed 17 January 2012

Great Food, service and atmosphere been going there for many years

Reviewed 13 January 2012

As a vegetarian, I've enjoyed the Manor Cafe for brunch for a long time. I went for dinner recently and got a little worried when I saw the very meaty menu. When I asked my server to talk to the chef about a vegetarian selection, he kindly made a stuffed red pepper with vegetables and cheese, with a tasty wild rice pilaf on the side. (I'm sure they could hold back the cheese & make the dish vegan on request too.) I appreciated this personalized service. It was a generous portion, so I enjoyed dinner and then offered my tastebuds another treat for lunch the next day. It was a pleasant surprize - a tastefully presented and satisfying meal. I'll go back!