“Best Cappuccinos in Edmonton !”
Review of Caffe Sorrentino

Caffe Sorrentino
Ranked #60 of 84 Coffee & Tea in Edmonton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Central McDougall
Reviewed 5 July 2016

When shopping in City Centre Malls in Downtown Edmonton on 18th June, 2 friends popped in here for Cappuccinos.
Very pleasant atmosphere - cool, calm, quiet, but lovely, vibrant red, white & black decor, and comfortable seating.
Very pleasant and helpful Barrista. We had 2 Cappuccinos and 2 "Baci" Chocolates - a real treat, those chokes !
We had sampled so many different Coffees, Lattes and Cappuccinos during our time in Edmonton, and most had been pretty awful, til we got here !
Excellent Cappuccinos....Best in Edmonton ! Hooray ! Cost for the 2 drinks and the 2 very special Chocolates - only $9.25 (Canadian Dollars) including Sales Tax. Approx. £4 GBP. ....Excellent value, excellent drinks, excellent & helpful server, and best of all, an Italian Caffè which was actually playing Italian Music/Songs and not the usual "Muzak" you get in such places. Meraviglioso !!! Grazie a tutti !

Date of visit: June 2016
Sorrentino's R, Owner at Caffe Sorrentino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Dear Broggini,
"Benvenuti" (welcome) to Edmonton and to Caffè Sorrentino! We thank you for your appreciation of experiencing an Italian Caffè Bar. We try hard to represent our heritage the best way we can. Hope to see you back soon! Grazie!

Reviewed 1 February 2016

When two hairs are found in a lasagna dish and it's brought to the attention of your waitress and she doesn't do anything about it (replacing it or taking it off the bill is a good place to start), you know a place isn't worth going back to. Sorry, Supernormal, not happy at all.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

Used to be one of my favorite coffee spots until their breakfast wrap made me sick. There was something off with the bacon and I've been feeling sick all day with the faint taste if it in the back of my throat. When I emailed them to inquire if something was wrong with the wrap or if anyone else had gotten sick they basically responded that they were too busy with the holiday season rush and couldn't address it right away (still waiting to hear back). You'd think the health of their guests would be a top priority

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 15 September 2015

BEST americano you will ever have! Trust me! Way better than Starbucks or Second Cup. The service is amazing and so friendly. It has definitely become a part of my morning routine. Thank you for making my mornings great!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 28 December 2014

This Italian cafe serves delicious coffees, pastries and light fare. I love going there in the morning for a latte and can never resist having a pastry too. Their lunches are so flavourful and there is always a vegetarian option. They have special Italian products that can be purchased and its a perfect spot to relax and unwind. I also took some cooking classes there and the chef was brilliant fun. Delicious!!!!

Date of visit: December 2014