“Appetizers and Drinks ”

CRAFT Beer Market - Edmonton
Ranked #48 of 2,792 Restaurants in Edmonton
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: CRAFT Beer Market is a premium casual restaurant located in the heart of downtown Edmonton. With a focus on using fresh, local ingredients whenever possible, all menu items are handcrafted in house to provide the freshest food possible. With over 100 taps, CRAFT is proud to offer Canada's largest selection of draft beer along with an extensive list of wine, cocktails and spirits.
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Was at a conference and attend this establishment fir a social with attendees. The staff were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable of beers
The foods that were served were very tasty. The wings, sliders and fish tacos were very tasty
Highly recommend this place if you are in Edmonton. Very close the the Westin as well

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

So many beers to pick from. Great service and delicious appetizers that were good value. Both servers were fast, friendly and helpful. Definitely a place to return to next time in town.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a place to have lunch after driving for 4 hours. Craft was close to our hotel. Went on a Sunday rainy afternoon not many people. Staff are fine not super friendly or into the place they work at. Lots of talking to other staff who seem to be visiting while off shift. Beer is good the house red is not good. Malbec is good.

Our food was okay nothing to be blown away by. My husband had a burger I had the beer can chicken 1/4 order the skin was not crispy, green beans were flash cooked and almost raw which I don’t mind but not much flavour, potatoes were pretty good. We also shared an order of deep fried pickles they were fine but I think I’m ruined for deep fried pickles had some once on vacation and have never had any that have been as good. Good place for beer atmosphere is kinda meh.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Came in as a large group and some were happy and some not. My food was dry and when I asked for more sauce it was a problem and did not get the sause I asked for. Food was okey, but I think I would not try again If I had to choose

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We visited in May with our family on a Saturday afternoon. The decor, food, and beer selection are all excellent, refreshing, and all go hand in hand. Looking forward to Craft Kelowna opening soon!

Date of visit: May 2018