“Delicious food and great value”
Review of Kelly's Pub

Kelly's Pub
Ranked #289 of 2,812 Restaurants in Edmonton
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Every time I go to this pub I leave so happy. Everyone loves this pub. The soups are amazing. The burgers are delicious. Excellent daily specials.The location is perfect. Enjoy this gem you will not regret it!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Descent amount of tv's, staff is super friendly, food was good and specials everyday.
It is busy so you may have to wait but staff tries to accommodate.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

My husband surprised me with DCX tickets for my birthday, he's so awesome. When I asked him why he got tickets in Edmonton when it's so far away and he looked at me like I was a crazy person and said "Because it's in the new Rogers Center" in a tone that clearly indicated that yes, I was indeed..... a crazy person. Aaanyways, after the concert we were wandering back to our hotel and we passed by Kelly's Pub so we decided to drop in for a bite and a drink. The first thing we noticed was a pretty awesome vibe about the place. It was kitschy and cozy but young and funky. Part sports bar, part Irish pub, part hipster joint. Second thing we noticed...... the service left something to be desired. First it took a while to get some service and when we did, a bartender passing by grabbed our drink order and then our server dropped our drinks on the table without even glancing at us. 30 minutes later when I finally flagged her down again I was told the kitchen had closed 5 minutes ago......... wicked. The service did get a little friendlier/better after that and it's not the servers fault that the "sangria" in no way, shape or form even remotely resembled Sangria or even its ugly second cousin, twice removed. That was not Sangria. That was some weird super sugary fruit punch cocktail concoction. Anyways, I digress. I really liked the atmosphere and the menu looked promising, I think the service would've been better if there wasn't a large contingent of, what I'm assuming was, staff and friends occupying the two tables on the west side of the bar right by the serving station. I will definitely give Kelly's a second try next time I'm downtown Oiltown, but sans "sangria" and hopefully I hit it up during kitchen hours

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 3 September 2016

Pub was super busy when we arrived - football game in town. We were greeted as soon as we sat down. Servers were amazing - run off their feet and still remained calm and cheerful. We didn't feel rushed at all. Food was great and beer was cold.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 30 August 2016

If you're in the mood for a pub style environment and food choices, this is the place to go! Conveniently located downtown, they have the option to eat in or out on the patio. We chose to eat on the patio simply because the air-conditioning was up so high in the restaurant. The server was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. We both had the fish tacos - fantastic taste and just the right portion for lunch.

Date of visit: August 2016