See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Apparently the Eastglen did not have the best reputation. When I told people where I was staying the tried to get me to change my mind. I'm glad I didn't. The staff were extremely personable. The room I stayed in had been renovated and I had a living room with a leather couch and a separate bedroom. There was also a mini fridge and microwave.The room was very clean. There were no parties in the middle of the night and quite a few families were staying there. The hotel rates were very reasonable and the location is ideal.

Room Tip: The room I had was on the first floor by the lobby. There is a bus stop right out front.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2017

The price, location and large space made this a good value And an enjoyable stay.
Close to restaurants, night life and the Harley Dealership.

Would definitely stay again if I return to the Edmonton area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Staff are excellent, very friendly, responsive to additional needs.
Location is excellent for getting downtown.
Room is comfortable (1 king/non-smoking).
Continental breakfast is good. Fruit, muffins, toast, hard boiled eggs, coffee,
Wi-Fi and parking is free.

Room Tip: Inside corner rooms on ground floor are less desirable. They have smoking and non-smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert P
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I pulled into the parking lot expecting it to be exactly how it was. Until drunks started screaming at us and eachother. Unfortunately we decided to check in anyway. The room was disgusting. Smelled like smoke and urine. The scent was bad enough to burn your throat. All the while these drunks or druggies were screaming and hollering. My husband went to the front desk to get a refund as we would NOT be staying there and subjecting our child to those smells and unsanitary rooms, and the crazies outside. The lady was rude and told us we can't get a refund. So she showed us 4 other rooms. All just as bad with the same throat burning smell. So we chose the least terrible. Went in the room for a few minutes and couldn't stand the smell anymore so we were forced to go elsewhere, and the lady at the front STILL refused to give us our money back. Stay away from this place unless you like that sort of thing.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kmhfg
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Clean and comfortable beds with nice white duvet and pet friendly! The staff was very nice, besides the tv older style and the bathroom heater should be replaced, which is minor. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family