US$ 101
US$ 116
US$ 86
US$ 103
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 118/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 120
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 95
Home2.com
US$ 110
US$ 95
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 107/night.

Days Inn Edmonton South(Edmonton)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
  • Pool
US$ 106
US$ 103
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 114/night.

All reviewsvalet parkingcourtyard marriottoverlooking the rivershaw centerfront desk staffvalet serviceroom was spacious and cleanper daybuffet breakfasttwo queen bedsbusiness tripconventionprinterloungelinensfitnessconcert
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Let's be honest. it's old. They tried to do some cosmetic changes like change the carpet and replace the bathtub but it's old. It is undergoing a bit of a face-lift but it cannot compare to the new hotels. The only thing going for it is the location. They need to blow it up and rebuild a modern one. Staff is great, very helpful. But the hotel is old. Like from the 80's during the hey-day of the Edmonton Oilers.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
TeamConcord, Manager at Courtyard Edmonton Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Kamiizumi,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review. We're sorry our hotel did not meet all your expectations. We agree there are areas within the hotel which are beginning to show their age. We will share your feedback with the people in our organization who are responsible for formulating plans for future renovations. Our goal is to deliver the best service of any hotel in the area, and we hope you'll make plans to stay with us again!

Chris Short

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Stayed for one night in a huge room with jacuzzi. Didn’t really need the jacuzzi and it has seen better days anyway!
My check in was easy, room was clean, bed was comfy. Parking was $32 for valet or a parking garage adjacent to the hotel, but that looked a little sketchy for a single woman checking in at 10pm. Staff was really nice, the young man in the dining room made me a wonderful Starbucks latte for free before I checked out, said he wanted me to have a great day. How awesome is that, wish I could remember his name to give him credit.

Room Tip: Ask for one facing the river, not the parking lot!
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TeamConcord, Manager at Courtyard Edmonton Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear GypsyGirl21, thanks for being our guest. We love that you found our accommodations comfy and clean. But we really love how one of our team members went above and beyond to make sure you had a great start to the day. While you don't remember his name, we have shared your comments with everyone to encourage more of the same. Thanks again for the kind review and we hope to see you soon. Safe travels.

Best,
Chris Short

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is on the east end of jasper avenue, nestled on the river, and easy to get too. Open spots to park during check in, and no issues getting in. The building is a large imposing building, and appeared clean and taken care of, if not a bit showing its age. I was Immediately well received by a pleasant and courteous staff, and upgraded to a river view room. The lobby area is smaller than I anticipated, but was bright and clean. They are currently down to one elevator as they replace them, but I didn’t find any issues because of that, and didn’t wait any longer then other hotels.

First glance of room, it is quite large, with lots of room and two queen sized beds. The room was clean and spacious. Bed is quite comfortable, perhaps a bit unsturdy when I first climbed into it. The view of the river was very nice, but I had to climb up on a chair to fix one of the tracks which the blinds were on to be able to open them fully. The outside windows were very dirty, probably due to the long windy winter Edmonton has had, but It was noticeably distracting. Some of the fixtures, alarm clock etc are starting to show their age, but nothing shocking or anything like that. Overall I quite liked the room, it was comfortable and pleasant.

The Fitness centre is a bit lacking. Quite small, with just a couple ellipticals, treadmills, and one set of free weights. One lone TV by the windows. I understand they’re pressed for space, but definite an upgrade or increase in size would go a long way, especially for someone like me who utilizes fitness centres often when training.

Wifi was strong and fast with no issues. Valet was always prompt, and courteous. No wait at checkout, and just as in checkin, staff was polite and pleasant. They really seem to go the extra mile for their guests. As I was walking out of the fitness centre, a maintenance staff was using a power cleaner on the carpets. As he saw me, he shut it off, and waited until I was on the elevator to turn it back on, despite me telling him it was okay. A lot of places and people wouldn’t care about the noise and just keep on using it, so kudos. I’m sure he does that multiple times throughout the day, but didn’t seem annoyed in the least.

Overall, great staff, clean spacious and comfortable. Great value for what I paid. I will be returning. Yes parking costs a bit, but they tell you that upfront, and it’s downtown Edmonton, parking is going to cost anywhere you go. I enjoyed the valet service and felt it was worth the extra couple bucks than self parking outside.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank dogmantraveller
TeamConcord, Manager at Courtyard Edmonton Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear dogmantraveller,

Thank you very for selecting the Courtyard Edmonton downtown during your stay in the area! It is wonderful to read that you not only enjoyed our superb service and location, but that you found us to be a great value in the Edmonton area. We will share your feedback with the entire team, as they always enjoy hearing nice comments from our guests. We also thank you for taking the time to provide us with constructive comments. Those will definitely be used, so thank you. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Safe travels!

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

First and foremost: great location downtown. Room was large, comfortable, and everything worked. I had a view of a parking lot from a lower floor, but that’s okay. The bed was comfortable, good shower and good climate control.

Service was great, from the front desk, to the restaurant, to the parking. Only one elevator working through most of 2018, and man - is it slow! I ended up taking the stairs most of the time.

The breakfast buffet was basic but good. I’d order off the menu next time.

Overall, a good stay at a reasonable price. I might stay somewhere else and pay an extra $30-40/night next time. If you’re on a budget, however, worth considering a stay here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
TeamConcord, Manager at Courtyard Edmonton Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Smiley D.,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We're so glad that you found us to be a great value. We love being able to provide our guests with comfortable accommodations, excellent customer service, and many complimentary amenities all at a fair price. However, we do apologize for the few issues you ran into. Please know we are working to correct these. We appreciate you being our guest and look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This was my second stay, first as a professional. I liked it better as a student. Parking is $32 extra and the business center was not functioning. Staff were helpful but very busy. The room really made the visit, being beautifully decorated and boasting a stunning view of the river. The restaurant is overpriced and food underwhelming. Server Kitty was great, really made the visit for me.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Michelle C
TeamConcord, Manager at Courtyard Edmonton Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Michelle C.,

Thank you for returning to stay with us! We are so happy to hear how your first visit made you want to stay with us again. However, we do apologize for the issues that kept your second stay from being just as great as your first. We have taken your comments and will integrate them into our next team meeting to ensure we continually meet our goal of service excellence. Thank you, also, for mentioning how great Kitty was with her service. She will be happy to hear about your compliment. Please come back to see us again if you are ever in Edmonton. We would all love to host you again!