All reviews front desk complimentary breakfast south common shopping great place to stay pool and hot tub white spot hot items breakfast room comfortable bed fresh fruit easy access shopping and restaurants parking lot clean rooms excellent hotel other hotels room was large
Reviewed 24 October 2017

This is a great hotel to stay at. Very clean, good location and the staff are fantastic. It has a top notch breakfast that changes slightly daily so if you are there for a long stay it doesn’t get boring. We loved this hotel. You could just check, check out and no worries in between

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Amazing hotel, exceeded my expectations. The staff was very courteous, the room was well laid out and very clean. And to top that off the room smelled SO GOOD! The complimentary breakfast was satisfactory, but not bad. The location is very convenient for myself when I come to town for work.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Right from entering to register, throughout the stay and the late check-out provided, I was impressed by the quality of service and the staff courtesy. Much appreciated and we will definitely return. The complimentary breakfast provided excellent variety and quantity. Compliments to all staff!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Stayed at hotel on Oct 17. Had a terrible sleep. Multiple noise complaints with the front desk staff did not solve the issue. The staff were empathetic to our situation and said the issue would be raised with the general manager and that i would get a call. Nothing ever came of it. I told the front desk staff and they did not care. Sad - very unlikely to stay here or recomd in the future. You get what you pay for.

Beware future guests....!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank J S
Farid J, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Hello JS:

Thank you for taking the time to respond on Trip Advisor.

I do apologize about the inconvenience you encountered during your stay with us on October 17th.

In reviewing your comments with regards to a follow up call, I was not made aware about your dissatisfaction and would be happy to speak with you and address your concerns.

Please let me know the best contact number I can call you or you can send myself an email at farid.janmohamed@Hilton.com or my direct line at (780) 801 - 2902.

I look forward to hearing from you and again apologize about our shortcomings with your stay.

Farid Janmohamed

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is well located along highway 2, so really easy to reach and impossible to miss.
Check in was easy, staff friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and spotless.
During the night it was quiet, the rooms are equipped with ac and heater, to provide whatever temperature one desires.
Breakfast was also included. Here our only surprise came along: there are no real plates nor cutlery available. It's all plastic / paper O.o doesn't really fit the otherwise really high standard of the place.
Still, not enough to subtract a full point, so there you go

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple