All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastsouth common shoppinggreat place to staypool and hot tubwhite spothot itemsbreakfast roomcomfortable bedfresh fruiteasy accessshopping and restaurantsparking lotclean roomsexcellent hotelother hotelsroom was large
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Excellent facility. Clean, comfortable. The staff was outstanding. Iris helped me when I found out I had accidentally disposed of my cell phone in a bear proof trash bin in Jasper! I needed to call a few places on the hotel phone to take care of it, and she allowed me to call them for free. That helped a lot, since I was already stressed out when I found the cell phone missing, especially since we had just started our trip, and were going to be gone all month! It's people like her that make a place better.

Breakfast was great, just like most Hamptons.

Watch the highway signage closely when coming here. If you are coming from the west, the exit is the one before highway two. It takes you to Ellerslie Road SW.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017

We have been here on a number of occasions, never disappoints. Good location for south side of Edmonton. And fairly quiet, good parking. Close to shopping and a number of restaurants, but nothing but breakfast in the hotel (White Spot across the parking lot.)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We checked in to Hampton inn by Hilton Edmonton south on 24th Aug for two weeks stay with my family. What I need to tell you is our stay in there was so excellent and comfort more than home, we were warmly welcomed by ms.Iris Mataro and completed all check in formalities with no time by her as she understood we were so tired after flying more than 17-18hrs offered us nice breakfast made everything so easy for us..! Hotel is very clean, good breakfast, room/toilet/air conditioning and beds standards are more than we expected. Staff is very polite and helpful. Not to forget ms.Iris and Mr.Kuldeep at reception are outstanding in terms of there service and friendliness..! Also room service staff and kitchen staff are so friendly and helpful all the time. My kids loved the swimming pool and whirlpool/gym kept us relaxed all the time. The Surrounding of the hotel is pleasant and beautiful scenery. Will definitely looking forward to visit again in our next trip..!

Ahmed wadood.
Room no 407
stayed 24th aug until 7th sep 2017

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Clean, fresh environment. Rooms good. Breakfast included is great for set up and variety of food offered - cold and hot. Easy access to main routes on S side of city and variety of restaurants close by. Reasonable priced rooms.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Visiting Edmonton to watch a football game. Good location on the southside and close to transit (10min drive). Comfortable room, quiet and a good hot breakfast. Reasonable price, clean and being on the edge of the City, very peaceful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends