All reviews front desk complimentary breakfast south common shopping great place to stay pool and hot tub white spot hot items breakfast room comfortable bed fresh fruit easy access shopping and restaurants parking lot clean rooms excellent hotel other hotels room was large
Reviewed 27 February 2017

We have stayed here a number of times. It is easy to get to South Edmonton (we have family there) and is also very easy when heading south out of the city. Parking is always good, our experience the hotel is well maintained and the staff are very welcoming. I like places where breakfast is included and I have no problem with breakfast buffets -- there is usually lots for my tastes, but I do have a problem with the type of scrambled eggs offered -- not fresh scrambled (I am guessing precooked and bagged for easy service). That said there were other choices. Check in and check out were very speedy.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Farid J, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Edmonton/South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear David H

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on trip advisor.

I am glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and have enjoyed the facilities, easy access and various amenities the hotel has to offer.

On behalf of the staff and management at the hotel, we thank you for your business and look forward to welcoming you back.

Genera Manager

Reviewed 27 February 2017

great service and value. friendly staff and amenities are current and just what i need in a hotel. i chose to stay at this location out of convenience and previous experience. parking can be challenging since the parking lot is relatively smaller as compared to other hampton inn i stayed at. all in all, i will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear joecT629LB:

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on trip advisor.

I am glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us and have enjoyed the various amenities the hotel has to offer.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

I stay in this hotel about every 10 weeks for business. I feel welcome as the staff all recognize and call me by name as soon as I enter the door. The free breakfast is great and the girl who prepares it does not get enough credit.

The rooms a well sized and clean and fresh in spite of the working class. They work hard at keeping the property clean including washing all the blankets after every guest.

Location is excellent. Close to main highway and roads, next door to 2 good eateries and about 1 mile from many others. Love to see the rabbits running around the property. The gym is small but has all that I need.
Parking is free and safe. They even have a brown bag take out breakfast and snacks at the front desk if you are in a hurry or late.
Internet is good and the staff is friendly. Overall one of my favorites.

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear BeachmanOntario:

Thank you for your review on trip advisor.

We certainly appreciate your loyalty to the hotel and the brand and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your business and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

I would recommend this hotel, the service was friendly and the rooms were clean, breakfast offered a good variety of items and the front desk even offer a bag lunch to go. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear dmitablet1:

Thank you for posting your review on trip advisor.

I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel and the amenities we have to offer to our guests.

On behalf of the team, we thank you for your business and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Have stayed at this location multiple times. Always impressed - very clean and well maintained, helpful and friendly staff. Great breakfast room with lots of options, and well attended by staff. Beds are super comfortable. Good climate control in room. I cannot say enough about the best part of the Hampton Inns - all linens washed between each guest. I will stay nowhere else for this reason!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Dear DebSD

Thank you for the wonderful comments about the hotel and amenities the hotel has to offer.

We pride ourselves with the friendliness, cleanliness and amenities the hotel has to offer to all our guests.

On behalf of the team we thank you for your business and look forward to welcoming you back.