US$ 70
US$ 119
US$ 94
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 127/night.

US$ 203
US$ 189
  • Pool
US$ 99
US$ 96
River Cree Resort and Casino(Edmonton)(Great Value!)
US$ 205
US$ 199
Hotels.com
US$ 87
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 122/night.

All reviewssleep numberatrium restaurantthe lions head pubrunning trackunderground parkingroom was largegateway blvdfront desk stafffitness facilityroom serviceexcellent staybreakfast buffetking bedconvenient locationeasy accessbusiness tripenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I have stayed at this hotel before as a Coast property, and it really has not changed much... it is comfortable, clean property with restaurants available in the hotel (pub attached to the hotel) - the only problem? I found was with the king bed - it was a sleep number unit, and as I was adjusting the bed, the battery died in the remote and the bed deflated... the maintenance man was up promptly to adjust and after about 20 minutes things were back to normal... it was my first time on a sleep number bed... I guess I'm not a fan... I'd rather have a king bed I can lie in any direction... again.. personal preference... underground parking is available and in Edmonton in the winter, it's a great bonus!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
GuestServices4440, Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you had a nice stay with us.
We appreciate the kind words you shared our property and staff.

We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Been several time at this hotel and always like the place. Restaurant and a bar are located in the facility. Hotel in a region where I like to be, away from downtown core. Easy access from airport and lots of restaurants around if want to go out.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank malyhupe
GuestServices4440, Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Malyhupe,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to tell us about your positive experience. We are delighted to know that our location was convenient for you.

We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
GuestServices4440, Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

It really annoys me when hotels post these sort of signs in my room and then don't even do what they say. I hang my towel up on the back of the door in the morning to use the next day and when I get back at night the towel is gone and a new one is folded and put away.
Do what you say and say what you do Radisson.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
GuestServices4440, Manager at Radisson Edmonton South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Kanukopf,

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. Your feedback give us the opportunity to correct any deficiencies we may have in our service. We will work diligently to ensure your concern is investigated. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.

Reviewed 25 September 2017