“Favourite Go to place”

Cuisines: Thai
Description: 17020 90 Avenue Northwest Edmonton, AB, Canada +1 780-930-1921
Description: 17020 90 Avenue Northwest Edmonton, AB, Canada +1 780-930-1921
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

My son and I just have to agree on the time and the day when setting lunch meeting - we always meet here at La Pagoda

They know us when we walk in the door - set up our tea and water without asking. Know what we order and how spicy we like it.

Fav is the #50 Vermicelli Noodles and LemonGrass Seared beef and mixed Vegetables. I modify and ask for more veg and less noodles - no problem

They have a gluten free noodle and sauces are gluten free as well

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Friendly service and delicious food that came in no time. Clean environment in both the restaurant and the bathroom. We'll come back!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 6 March 2017

My father likes to eat Chinese food, but when we introduced him to #50 Lemongrass Beef and Noodles he was hooked. Now when we say lets meet for lunch, we all know where we are going.

Spicy and flavorful food, good selection for all sorts of people tastes. Will do what they can to accommodate gluten free issues.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 14 December 2016

I don't know how many times I've been to this restaurant and I absolutely love it. The best Pho soup I've had in the city, without question. Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 13 August 2016

This place has the best beef satay soup ever. Their Vermicelli is good as well. The décor needs to be updated. …but you are here for the food. The wait staff is fast and efficient and friendly enough…once again you are here for the great food.

Date of visit: August 2016