1,230 results
All reviews south edmonton breakfast room close to the airport anthony henday hot tub easy access pool area white spot hot breakfast free breakfast other hotels parking lot a great stay fridge and microwave front desk staff clean rooms excellent hotel
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Not too impressed with the king jacuzzi
No wine glasses and had to request the bath robes. Couldn't even get wine glasses from front desk.
The bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly
Expected more for a jacuzzi suit

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lonnie N
Lana G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. I truly apologize that we didn't meed your expectations for the jacuzzi suite. We have recently gotten new wine glasses, so this should no longer be an issue going further. I will be sure to look into solutions regarding bath robes in the rooms as well. Again, thank you for taking time to review your recent stay and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I have to start with that the bed was the most comfortable I've slept in and I'm very long time. The hotel met and exceeded all my expectations. Location was easy to get to staff was friendly and professional, everything was modern clean and well kept. Good job guys, I am fussy and you guys set the bar high for my next hotel!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! We always love to hear feedback on how comfortable our beds are, thank you. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We booked on the run, visiting Edmonton for first visit. We have stayed at Best Western throughout the world, and they are always good.
Best western south was no exception, from the checkin where we were given an upgrade, to checkout it was a great experience and we would have no issues recommending this Hotel to Travellers.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you're so loyal to the Best Western Brand, and we met all of your expectations. Again, thank you for taking time to post a review, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Very comfortable beds, had a king suite room, lots of space very clean, good amenities. Staff very friendly and accomodating. Definitely will stay here again. Nice hot breakfast lots of options. Good area shopping near by.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lana G, General Manager at Best Western Plus South Edmonton Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. Our king suite rooms are a personal favourite, very comfortable and spacious with a sitting area. Again, thank you for taking time to review your recent stay and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Have stayed here a few times. Got a great rate with my Best Western membership. Kids always like the ool and we enjoy both the hotel and its location. Close to White Sot and South Ed Commons. Staff is always very helful and friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you had a chance to use our pool, and I hope your kids enjoyed the water slide! Again, thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us, and I hope to see you again soon.