“Great Takeaway”
Review of LOFT Thai Eatery

LOFT Thai Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
LOFT Thai Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #216 of 2,579 Restaurants in Edmonton
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 23
Description: THAI FOOD - REFINED. LOFT THAI EATERY is a Thai restaurant serving Modern Thai cuisine in a simple, contemporary setting. We aim to provide our guests with our Chef's wonderful creations in an environment that uplifts their dining experience. Every plate achieves that elusive, cuisine-defining balance, presented in a visually and gastronomically beautiful way.
Reviewed 17 February 2018

I will start by saying that I haven't been in the restaurant. I ordered through Skip the Dishes, so this review is only about the food, as I don't know about the service. I was really happy with my food. The Pad Thai, which was good, was probably my least favourite of the dishes we ordered. We had the Loft Thai Arancini as a starter and I really liked it. I wasn't sure what flavours to expect, but it worked. The ginger cilantro aioli was really tasty. We also had the red curry and the drunken seafood bucatini. The red curry was really good but I was really impressed with the bucatini. Again, I didn't really know what to expect with it, but I was really pleased. The hot basil pesto worked really well with the seafood and I know I will get it again. I am sure that the food will be even better when I go into the restaurant itself, but I will also get the takeaway again.

2  Thank sslssg

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Was visiting a client close by and they recommended having lunch here. I was beyond impressed with the quality of the food and service. The red curry was amazing and top 5 of all time. The fried shrimp shrimp appetizer was excellent. Definitely upgrade to the coconut rice.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I usually resort to their chicken pad Thai (because it’s AMAZING) but this visit I decided to try something new. I chose their Garganelli Green Curry Pesto with chicken and it wasn’t a disappointment! I didn’t catch too much of a Pesto taste, there was more of the coconut curry flavour in there. But I still enjoyed it. Portion sizes are never a worry here, I ended up packing the remainder of my dish. It was too delicious to waste!

1  Thank Courtney L
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I have ordered lunch from LOFT a few times and each time was amazing! The Pad Thai is excellent and their coconut rice is to die for! Can't wait for my next meal!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The beef shortrib massaman was fantastic. Amazing flavours in these almost fine dining Thai dishes. A must go!

1  Thank John C M