“Awesome ... highly recommend”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

JLx4
Vancouver, Canada
“Awesome ... highly recommend”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We loved staying here! We're a family of four, with two sons aged 21 and 23, and we were in town for a wedding. There's plenty of room here and it's so incredibly clean. The suite is beautiful and such attention has been paid to the decoration - the lighting, the paintings, the little knicknacks. The bedding is IKEA and so comfy! The furniture is also very comfortable and the space well laid-out, and I always enjoyed coming back at the end of our busy days. I think the hosts must travel a lot because whatever I needed, I found it there in the suite. This has not always been the case in other Airbnbs we've stayed at. Case in point: The many hangers that were in the closets, which I needed with so many dress clothes/suits etc. to hang up. I also appreciated the decaf tea bags and coffee in the kitchen as our plane was delayed and it was around 1 a.m. when we finally arrived. The home is in a newer and very nice area of the city, in a quiet cul-de-sac. Everything is very new, including the appliances. Thanks, Caroline and Brent!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing