All reviews drink tickets lobby bar charcuterie board party room check in was smooth next morning would stay here again downtown edmonton rogers hostel oilers parkade convenience shampoo keys truck concert
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel is awesome if you are with friends or a night out as a couple. It’s not a hotel I would bring my kids to or for a romantic getaway but as long as you have the right exceptions it is great. The price was awesome. The room was very clean, bed was comfy and service at hotel and at the bar attached was great. We were not there on a weekend or when there was a big event at Rogers so it was quiet and got to visit with the staff and hear the stories of this hotel. We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We arrived at like 3am and check in was super quick and easy. Staff Offered us late checkout without us even asking because we arrived so late. Room was fantastic. Great bed. Hot Shower. Awesome design.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank Lindsey R
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Caveat... I was there on a quiet night with no major event in the area. It was a very clean and chicly updated older hotel. I really liked it. Great proximity to dining, amenities, and the Y. No breakfast to speak of, but there's lots of decent early morning restos close.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SeanJenIrg
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I booked 2 months in advance to ensure I got the room I wanted. We were very excited and looking forward to staying in that room. When I arrived I learned they had switched my reservation to a different room. I showed the lady working the email confirmation from the manager showing I booked a specific room and they were not to change it. She called the manager and said the room I booked has been under construction for numerous weeks. Nobody called or emailed me to tell me. The lady working told me that they would give me a good discount and we could drink from the mini bar in the room for free. Upon check out, the manager said the best she could do is 20 percent off and she could not compensate for the beer. This was very frustrating as I still had to pay $200 for a room that I did not want. The manager, Colleen WAS NOT helpful and did not care about ensuring guests are happy. I definitely will NOT be returning to this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank KelseyT84
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We stayed here while seeing a show at the Citadel Theatre and it was a great stay. Check-in was smooth, we parked across the street in the city parkade (only $7 Friday night-Saturday) and stayed in the 2 queen party room. While the lobby and hall has kept it's historic charm, the room was beautifully re-done with everything you could ask for in a mini bar, comfy beds and a nice bathroom. One thing is that the delicious coffee is only served downstairs (no coffee maker in the room). The restaurant is amazing!! Definitely eat here!! The charcuterie board is the BEST deal. Your room also comes with 1 free drink per person, including single versions of the cocktails. If you are in Edmonton and need to be downtown for a night or two, this hotel is my new first choice!

Room tip: We stayed on the party floor (2) and slept very soundly. May not be worth it to upgrade to the quiet floor (3).
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends