“Quaint and Tasty”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Wanted to have some sushi and decided on Kyoto due to it's proximity to our hotel. It was a bit hard to find but we finally got there and it is quite small but the atmosphere was nice and service very good. We ordered the spring rolls, shrimp tempura, spicy tuna roll, california roll and a sashimi sampler. It all was great and had very good taste. price was also very good as we had wine as well and bill was $54.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

I don't have any complaint is my number 1 Shushi place in downtown , the food quality always good, my fav thing is the decoration of the private rooms

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

I go there for lunch with colleagues/friends quite a bit. My friends live the sushi. I'm not a fan of sushi but they have a beef and rice bowl that is very good.

The prices are good. If you ask for a Coke or Pepsi they will give you the can and a glass of you want.

The staff is very nice and friendly. You get you food pretty quick as well.

1  Thank Davy R
Reviewed 20 July 2015

My apologies - I clicked this restaurant by mistake. There's another Kyoto Japanese Restaurant that I go to and I got them confused with this one. I don't know this restaurant well enough to give it a good rating.

1  Thank Nancy T
Reviewed 10 July 2015

I have been here for take out lunch a couple times and I have enjoyed my food. The place itself is small but cozy. I have only done take out but the wait is not long and they are very friendly.