“Brutal”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Mont royal
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We went to have a couple of beers on Friday nite.. We r an middle-aged couple in our 40s and 50s... We were asked for id.. R u kidding me. I havent been id in 20+ years.. I honestly was turned off. We will never return to that pub...

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I've been to Watchman's 3 times now, all to watch various sporting events and each time has been fantastic. For pub food, this is one of the best venues in the city as their Fish and Chips are second to none and their sandwiches/wraps are absolutely delicious.

They also do a mean doughnut for dessert, which has a caramel dip on the side; I tell you, they taste amazing and yes, while not healthy they're worth it, once in a while. The server is also superb and she looks like someone I used to go to university with, thus seeing a face that's somewhat familiar, brightens my day. Lots of TVs.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

This bar is excellent .The food is top class quality.The service is impeccable.There are lots of regulars.Also lots of game machines with people using them.

1  Thank nsr17
Reviewed 23 August 2016

staff were friendly, the food arrived quickly, they had a nice selection of beer on tap, a good variety of food and we found the prices reasonable

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

I believe everything on the menu is $7.95! Great deal and the couple of items that I've tried were very good! Live acoustic music on Thursdays is a big plus. Great spot.