All reviews calgary airport shuttle service great hotel newer hotel sliding door yogurt free shuttle free breakfast is deerfoot trail short drive hot tub an early flight next morning good size the breakfast area tim hortons nice stay
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We stayed at this hotel on a getaway day. Staff was great, helpful, and a good price. Free shuttle to airport, free breakfast (we left before it started so they had muffins and coffee) changed rooms for us to get 2 beds, ....

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Gregory H, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review and awesome rating. I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoyed your getaway. Hopefully you will stay with us again so that you can enjoy the full hot breakfast next time. It would also give me a chance to thank you again in person.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

the place is a nice place to stay enjoyed my night stay the food was great restaurant was nice. I would stay here again if needed to. The pool was nice and so was the service. I had a very relaxing time.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Gregory H, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Thanks for your comments and your kind rating. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your stay, including breakfast and the pool. I do hope we'll have the opportunity to host you again in the future so I might have an opportunity to thank you face to face.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

the hotel was very nice at Wingate no problems staff very nice and helpful. I would be happy to recommend it to a friend. Or stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Gregory H, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you very much for the review, for the kind rating and for the recommendation to others. The words of our most awesome guests is very powerful and I appreciate you taking the time to let people know, we're a nice place to go. It would be our pleasure to host you again and perhaps allow us a chance to meet so I could thank you face to face for your business and your kindness.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

2nd time staying at this Hotel. Have nothing bad to say about it, front desk people excellent, breakfast lots to choose from and all good. Rooms very good, very comfortable mattress and pillows. Look forward to our next trip.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review and very kind rating. I'm pleased that you stayed and came back a second time. I do hope that we will continue to be your hotel of choice in this area. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next stay and perhaps have a chance to meet so I could say thanks again in person.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

We stayed here twice.Once overnight before we left for Ireland and once when when we came back.We left our car there as the rate is better than if we left it at the airport.Great room and the breakfast was good.My husband left something behind snd they promptly mailed back to us.Close to the airport with free shuttle!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Gregory H, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

Thank you so much for the kind review and rating. I'm glad that we were able to provide value with what you were looking for. I do hope you enjoyed your trip to Ireland and I hope that we will be your hotel of choice for your next trip. It would be our pleasure to host you again and to perhaps have an opportunity to thank you again in person.