All reviews steam shower calgary airport continental breakfast shuttle service great hotel yogurt recommend this hotel free shuttle hard boiled eggs pool and hot tub comfortable beds modern hotel an early flight definitely stay here again great room stayed one night front desk staff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location near airport with shuttle and restaurant on site and a separate bar. 3 years new plus an excellent lobby with lovely furnishings. Friendly staff and easy fast check-in. Comfortable sleep.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
fdm178, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Garden Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Wonderful! Thank you BTONGUY for staying with us and for taking time to review our property. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our hard working staff are grateful on the feedback you gave. We are happy you had a comfortable stay with us. We look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Check in/out was fast. My room was a decent size and had everything I needed. I like the bathrobes, I wish all hotels provided this.

The bed was not very comfortable and the pillows were too firm. The thermostat was set to fahrenheit and could not be changed to Celsius. What country am I in? I also didn’t like that the wall unit constantly blew air on the bed all night.

Disclosure: I was put up here by Air Canada because my flight was late and missed my connection. I wasn’t in the greatest mood.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
fdm178, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Garden Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us Harmonize and for taking time to review our property.
We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely recommend staying at the Wyndam Garden Calgary Airport. The rooms were perfect! The desk staff very courteous and helpful. The shuttle service to the airport was on time and very helpful. Thank you to all the staff !

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Great! Thank you for your wonderful review Darl C. Our staff will be thrilled to know that you appreciate them. We cant wait to have you back in our hotel. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It had been a long day - Louisville KY to Dallas/Fort Worth TX and then to Calgary with about three time zones thrown in.
I think we'd have welcomed almost anything for our overnight before family picked us up in the morning, but we got a really nice airport hotel. It is close to the airport in an area obviously still being developed and it's eat at the hotel or don't eat at all, but that was OK as the bar snacks were tasty and the beer cold.
Rooms were clean and spacious and bedding and linen more than up to the task.
That's all I sort of remember as I think I was asleep within 90 minutes of check-in and I stayed that way, so traffic and plane noise must have been minimal

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you Fwombats. We are happy you had comfortable stay with us. We look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel, clean, updated and very close to airport. Perfect location Rooms are very nice and a very good value for what you pay. Bathroom was large with a gorgeous stand up shower. Bed was very comfortable

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Great! Thank you tlafre694207. We are happy you found our hotel great and very good valaue for what you pay. We look forward to serve you again. Please come back soon.