All reviews steam shower calgary airport continental breakfast shuttle service great hotel yogurt recommend this hotel free shuttle hard boiled eggs pool and hot tub comfortable beds modern hotel an early flight definitely stay here again great room stayed one night front desk staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It had been a long day - Louisville KY to Dallas/Fort Worth TX and then to Calgary with about three time zones thrown in.
I think we'd have welcomed almost anything for our overnight before family picked us up in the morning, but we got a really nice airport hotel. It is close to the airport in an area obviously still being developed and it's eat at the hotel or don't eat at all, but that was OK as the bar snacks were tasty and the beer cold.
Rooms were clean and spacious and bedding and linen more than up to the task.
That's all I sort of remember as I think I was asleep within 90 minutes of check-in and I stayed that way, so traffic and plane noise must have been minimal

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
fdm178, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Garden Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Fwombats. We are happy you had comfortable stay with us. We look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel, clean, updated and very close to airport. Perfect location Rooms are very nice and a very good value for what you pay. Bathroom was large with a gorgeous stand up shower. Bed was very comfortable

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Great! Thank you tlafre694207. We are happy you found our hotel great and very good valaue for what you pay. We look forward to serve you again. Please come back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was in Calgary for a wedding, meeting up with family at the Windham Garden as our accommodation. Four rooms were rented and all were very happy with their stay. I was alone in my room so very much appreciated the bar and restaurant on site to gather with the others. Ate at the restaurant for meals and had absolutely no complaints. Enjoyed the pool and the steam shower in my room. (Wasnt sure I would as had never used one before....very relaxing after travelling). I have to add.....ahhhh, the mattresses and bedding were fab! Definitely would choose to stay again and will recommend to family and friends.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Excellent Lisa. Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to review our proper. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcome you back in our property.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed three nights at the Wyndham Garden Calgary Airport Hotel and had a great experience. The staff and management were friendly and helpful. The hotel was exceptionally clean and well-cared for. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Wonderful! Thank you Ed. We take pride on the services we provide and cleanliness of our room. Thank you for appreciating us. We cant wait to welcome you back in our hotel.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

This has to be one of my favorite hotels. I stay at a lot of hotels for work and this is one of my favorite. The rooms are always clean. I love that they have a fridge, microwave and Keurig machine in their rooms. This hotel is so up to date and I love that it feels like a new hotel. The staff is so friendly. Breakfast here was great! They offer so much: bacon, coffee, French toast, pancakes, fresh fruit and more. I always look forward to staying here! :)

- Terri (Flight Attendant)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
fdm178, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Garden Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Excellent! Thank you Terri for your fabulous review. We are thrilled to know that we are one of your favorite hotel. It's always reassuring to know that we meet your expectations every time you visit us. Please come back soon we cant wait to welcome you back. See you soon.