“Yummy chicken burgers!”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #2,178 of 3,725 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed 17 December 2017

I really liked Chik-Fil-A when I tried it in Atlanta before so I was thrilled when I saw it at Calgary Airport. The chicken burgers were as good as I remembered! The fillet was tasty as it is with no need for added condiments, although the honey mustard sauce did make it taste better.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We have loved chick fil-A since we lived in the South and were so excited to see it in Alberta! During our mini vacay to Calgary from Edmonton we went to the airport specifically to eat here. Haha! It was with it. Mmmm. Service is a bit pathetic but it’s the airport so....

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

As an airport staffer I try to support the local purveyors. But Host foods fail miserably once again!, and in doing so taint the reputation of this franchise.

As we are tight on our break times I opted to try the breakfast biscuit and only the breakfast biscuit, it took 15 minutes to get it with no orders ahead of mine. The family that ordered after me became concernef that they'd be late for check in and commented to me "So much for fast food"

But the kicker and most disturbing and disgusting part of this tale was the server only having one glove on, wiping her nose with the ungloved hand then handling the buns of orders with the ungloved hand!!!! Are you kidding, my stomach turned but no time to complain as i was running late getting back to work.

Hope the health department checks it out soon. Sad representative of the Chik Fil a chain.

1  Thank BagelAlberta_Canada
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Been waiting for chik fil a to come to Canada. Went to try for the first time in Canada today. Excitement soon turn to disappointment. Nope, nothing to do with the food, the food was great. More to do with the hygiene of the workers. Found a curly black hair trapped between the Styrofoam cup and the lid. Not going back there again. Wish management could hire people with better hygiene consciousness.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We love Chick-fil-a and was pleasantly surprised to see it at the airport. They were short-staffed and it took at least 15 mins to get on sandwiches. I'm glad we were not too rushed to catch our flight. The meal was good, but took entirely too long.