“Tasty Food”

Wok Box
Ranked #2,262 of 3,684 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 18 October 2016

So much to choose from their menu. Finally chose the Beef with Broccoli rice bowl. They cook the food to order so it arrived hot and tasty. It was a pleasant surprise and will return to try the other menu items.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

I went here for lunch one day to check the place out. I ordered the pad thai, which was good, but honestly not the best I've ever tried, but still good. The food came fast, was cooked right in front of me, and was hot and tasted fresh.

I ordered the pad thai as part of a combo, combined with the spring rolls, which are honestly some of the best spring rolls I've ever had. Most places stuff their spring rolls with ginger and it ends up tasting really gross, but these ones only had a hint of ginger and actually tasted quite good.

Last thing-- the drinks are self-filled. Which also means they're refillable! I can't tell you how important this is to me, because I'm sick of paying $2.00 for a single can of pop (which is what you tend to pay at other lesser-known places).

In the end, I will probably go back. But it wasn't cheap for a "fast-food" type of place, I paid about $14 for the regular-sized pad thai in a combo. I think it should be $11 at the most.