“Great food. Fab variety and taste”

Hearts Choices Thai Vegan Cafe
Ranked #69 of 3,875 Restaurants in Calgary
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 11
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Description: Hearts Choices Thai Vegan Cafe serves home made Thai food, loving created by chef and owner Nan. WE have a wide variety of specialty vegan items and food. We hope you'll visit us one day.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved the food here. Tasted Jackfruit for the first time in my pulled pork burger. Went with a large family group and everyone enjoyed the food, even took some home for later.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Diner style seating. Order at counter. I got the yellow curry combo. Was ready in under five minutes and food quality was good. There are good GF gluten-free option.

Trust location and food photos here, not on Google. Google has photos (storefront and food) at this address (in the Brick plaza on Macleod Trail SW) that are the other location. Menu here is significantly different.

Vegan
Gluten free

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I would like to review their new restaurant name: Hearts Choices Cafe Market. Located in 4127 6 Street NE in Calgary.
They have absolutely the best vegan meals with great selections. I am a regular customer at this location. During breakfast time you could try the following dishes:
Full Breakfast with tofu scramble, hashbrowns, toast and vegan sausage patties

Breakfast Burrito with seasoned tofu scramble, flavourful rice and beans and vegan ham. Including salsa, vegan sour cream and hashbrowns.

N'Eggs Benny - my favourite
toast with vegan Ham, tofu scramble, spinach, and vegan hollandaise sauce with hashbrowns

Also highly recommended their main dishes which includes jackfruit poutine, beyond hamburger, mac & cheese...etc.

If you would like to purchase some frozen food you could find vegan lemon chicken, cheese, drinks, vegan bacon and much more in the fridge section inside the restaurant. Last time when we were there a family came from Manitoba to try out some vegan food. They could go anywhere in Calgary, but they choosed to go this restaurant. My omni friend who doesn`t like tofu, she was eating like crazy the N'Eggs Benny breakfast meal. She mentioned the whenever they come to visit us she want to eat breakfast ONLY at Hearts Choices Cafe Market. :)

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Food is always fresh and tasty and once you order they'll deliver it to your table. I don't have a favourite dish yet...I try something new each time I go but the cauliflower wings are always part of the order! Love those...
There is also a frozen take-out section so you can bring a taste home!
Ironically the north location is next door to a butcher, but that's Calgary for you!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Such good food. You need to try the 'beef dip' with salad. You will fall in love with the gory bowl dressing. We put it on everything. Cauliflower wings are so good. Wish they wernt so pricey. Owners are so friendly! Easily our favorite place to eat at or get take out from. They also have a freezer section you can buy from. My kids recommend the chocolate croissants and I love the dumplings. My husbands favorite is the lemon chicken.