The Locked Room - Calgary Northeast Branch
Open today: 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Went with my wife and in-laws. Had a great time on the high seas.

Stephan F
Calgary
Fun and challenging escape room

ellewug
Toronto, Canada

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Calgary
from US$ 8.90
from US$ 184.43
from US$ 65.76
from US$ 127.70
More Info
All reviews wine cellar high seas escape room pirate room a lot of fun team building solving puzzles fun experience birthday party game master great fun fun afternoon mutiny hints blast pirates adventure
Reviewed 1 week ago

Went to the locked room with 2 children, 12 and 14 and they did not like the experience at all. When calling to inquire, I was told a certain room would be perfect, however, at the end was told by another attendant that that locked room in particular was designed for more than 3 people which in my mind was just unethical and seemed was just to fill the rooms availability. Not impressed in the least and will not be going again or recommending anyone to go either.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My in-laws were visiting, and we decided to try out a locked room experience. Everyone had great fun and we'll be going back on our own and the next time they come.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our group of four failed to escape from The Wine Cellar, but we had a good time trying. We had a very short briefing were we learned about the various locks we would find in the room. And, then we got started. We did have to ask for some hints, and the hints were fairly helpful without being totally obvious.

I think they were very busy on the evening we attended, as we were rushed out very quickly. We had the opportunity to take a very fast photo of our group, but it was really too fast to set up very well.

Overall the experience was very good and if I'm in Calgary again, I'd return to try another room.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A group of four of us did the Mutiny on the High Seas room. The room was challenging and fun. Staff was friendly and seemed like they enjoyed being there. I do enjoy rooms where you can advance to other rooms, but this one was still great. Will visit again!

Reviewed 5 October 2018

Went for my wife’s birthday with another couple and had a wonderful time. Super kind and helpful staff, fun and challenging scenario and they even gave us a few extra minutes at the end because we needed it... and it was a special circumstance.
I highly recommend this location of The Locked Room and will be back to try again very soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

What a blast ! I've never been disappointed and it's fun to have to use your brain in different ways!
Our advisor Matt was fantastic and had a great attitude! I can't wait to try more rooms

Reviewed 1 October 2018

had a good time, challenging enough to keep you tested. this is a great family event or friend get together

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

A group of ladies went to Mutiny on the High Seas (aged 27-67)it was great. Some puzzles were hard, others easier. We didn’t make it out but plan to go again!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The staff and facilities were wonderful - an all around great experience for our group. It was very interesting and fun, super compelling, and a fun team builder.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

We went to the Locked Room as a "fill-in" for the afternoon. What a fantastic experience. All but my wife had done one of these before but what a great time we had. Loads of fun and we managed to escape with seconds to go. Staff were brilliant. Thoroughly recommend a visit. We will certainly be going back