“Best fish tacos in Calgary”
Review of Partners

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Southeast Calgary
Neighbourhood: Southeast Calgary
Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

Won a bet. The prize was lunch at partners. Wasn't expecting much from the place on the outside, but inside was nice. Best fish taco in Calgary!

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

The lunch specials are awesome, they all come with soup of the day !

Half order of lasagna has to be one of the most popular orders for sure as its one of my favourites.
Chicken parmesan or steak with spaghetti is another dish had by many .
You'll find the service during the lunch time at its best , fast and very friendly.
After lunch you can have a game of pool on any of their 3 pool tables and its free
Whenever I'm in Calgary I always make this location one of my top 5 places to dine!

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 10 December 2015 via mobile

This place hands down has the best pizza around. The service is great, as we had about 10-12 people after hockey up the hill. Good team specials too!!!!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 30 October 2015

I ordered the steak sandwhich for lunch. I was suprised as to how large the steak was for a lunch portion. It was cooked to the way I requested it and was very tasty. I would definitly go back to this restaurant for lunch if I am ever in this area of Calgary again.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Partners used to be quite the dive. we ordered pizza there and was impressed. dined in and was less then impressed, although the place looks nicer the service is meh and the tables and even glass I was given was dirty. I would like to see a drink menu with nice drinks on it, the ceaser that I ordered was not very good either. Better then it used to be but not good enough for me to want to go back.

Date of visit: May 2014