“Excellent lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went here on business and I think they have the best soup and salad lunch in Calgary. Its all you can eat soup and I'm sure I tried them all, and the salads are always fresh.
Great for business

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I enjoyed the alfredo chicken meal along with the tiramisu for dessert. The breadsticks were perfectly done and the salad was fresh and crisp. I haven't been to this location before, but was impressed with how standard the food is no matter which location you dine at.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Skylar made the difference between just a supper in a chain and a very nice evening meal. We decided to dine here because we were reminiscing about the last time we dined here (25 years ago). The service was great. The restaurant was very full but that didn't mean long waits. The food was tasty and there certainly is no shortage of it. Our teenagers enjoyed the evening trip down memory lane.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We were visiting Calgary from BC with a couple of older friends. And I mean older. Our friend is a crusty 87 year old mountain man who is actually very well known in Canada's mountaineering circles. He likes things a certain way, and nothing else will do. We talked them in to trying something new for them, and so we had lunch at the Olive Garden. He wanted a 6 oz steak. But rare. Warm through, but really rare. Our server, Becca, was very good with him, and said she would go an ask the chef about it. Yes, it was possible. Our friend said that it was the best steak he had eaten in a long time, and the chef, really knew what he was doing. I will tell you that this is indeed high praise from my old friend.
The other three of us had the all-you-can-eat Toscana soup and salad. It is the favorite of my wife and I, and is always so good. I also have to say that our server, Becca, was efficient, friendly and professional. She was so good and patient with us. We will certainly be back next time we are in Calgary. Thank you Olive Garden.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

This is our second time at this location and we received awesome service, the server made sure we got what we needed. The food was awesome, we got all the bread sticks and more. Strongly recommended this restaurant.