All reviews monday to thursday calgary airport evening reception full size fridge stove top great hotel small kitchen bedroom suite breakfast staff home away from home complimentary breakfast excellent stay hash browns minute drive the breakfast area shuttle service would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Staying in Homewood Suites Calgary, I think I have just met the nicest, hardest working, and really dedicated staff I have ever been associated with. They go out of their way to make there hotel the absolute nicest, friendliest, and best all around. Corresponding with some I met, and cannot wait to go back.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
3  Thank Brian G
Angela H, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Calgary-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2015

Dear Brian G, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am so glad you enjoyed your time here. Our team is what sets us apart in my opinion, and I am happy they made you feel at home. I look forward to your next trip to Calgary!

Reviewed 13 September 2015

There was an awesome complimentary breakfast. We found it was amazingly quiet especially since it is right beside the airport, and super clean rooms. The staff was very friendly. We would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
3  Thank Tomlisa87

Dear Tomlisa87, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We have an amazingly quiet building for the proximity to the Airport, and I'm happy you found that so as well. I look forward to your next trip to Calgary!

Reviewed 12 September 2015

We have stayed at this hotel for five nights as the base for visiting family in the area as well as sightseeing in the area. The hotel is conveniently located near the airport with easy access to major highways. The hotel is relatively new and it is located right next to a Hampton Inn. Rooms are decent size and beds are comfortable. They also provide a free airport shuttle service and that runs on a regular schedule every 10 to 15 minutes. The shuttle is pretty big and the driver is very friendly. Pickup from the airport is pretty hassle free and quick compared to Best Western Premiere Freeport(which I stayed for 2 nights). The breakfast area is pretty big compared to other Homewood Suites location I have been and it gets quite busy, but it is not as crazy as some of the other hotels I have stayed at that offer free breakfast. I feel that the staff here is friendlier and better trained than Best Western Premiere Freeport. Wifi speed is also very good compared to other hotels I have stayed at. In general, I am very satisfied with my stay and will likely stay here again if I visit Calgary in the future.

Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank pym200

Dear Pym200, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us. I'm also happy to hear that we impressed you compared to our competitors in the neighborhood. I look forward to your next trip to Calgary!

Reviewed 12 September 2015

After spending 7 nights in a Junior Suite overlooking Lake Louise at the Chateau Lake Louise, we were prepared for a last night let down in Calgary, before flying out the next day. We were pleasantly surprised by our stay here. We were greeted warmly by Jin (from S. Korea). She greeted us by name, and was genuinely passionate about her role at check in. The hotel is fairly new and the accomodations were more than adequate. It is quiet, and close to a good Italian restaurant,Pancini, that Jin (sp?) recommended. Everyone at the hotel interacts with the guests to make sure they are being taken care of. This is undoubtly the best Homewood Suites property we have stayed at. My compliments to the owner/mgr for his/her training of this team of staff!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank imssc1
Angela H, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Calgary-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2015

Dear Imssc1, Thank you for taking the time to share with us! It's great to hear that Jiwon was able to make you feel comfortable and welcomed! I have passed your kind words to all of our team, and we hope to see you on your next Canadian adventure!

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Great stay for the family. Quiet friendly staff room was clean and comfortable. Free breakfast included and good variety of food. Nice view from our room. The room we stayed was big and so much room to spare. Family enjoyed this stay the most on our trip.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank djrickydee
Angela H, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Calgary-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

Dear Djrickydee, Thanks for taking the time to review us! It's great to hear that you remember us as the best hotel on your trip! I hope to see you next time you come to Calgary!

Angela Hendy - Guest Services