“Received a Mother's Day gift box”

Epiphanie Chocolate
Ranked #1,065 of 3,875 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed 12 May 2016

These are the most delicious chocolates I have ever tasted! Not only are they rich and creamy but they are also beautifully decorated.

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Having moved from from Montreal and Europe, I am very particular with my chocolates. When I moved to Calgary, I thought it's the end of chocolates..however to my surprise these were one the best chocolates I've ever tasted! Very rich; so a few just satisfies your tastebuds..
My favorites are the pyramid and the earl grey chocolates. They also sell very rich hot chocolates- good for the cold days...and last but not least, the staff are exceptional: very helpful, patient and happy. Thank you, Epiphanie Chocolate! :)

Reviewed 15 April 2015

I've visited this chocolate shop twice and was amazed by the quality & variety. Most of the the chocolates are gluten-free. She uses real, fresh ingredients and creates with beautiful detail. Wonderful for wedding favourites, Christmas gifts or just a special treat.

Reviewed 31 March 2015

We stumbled across this by accident and counted ourself fortunate. The woman who runs the store was lovely, and I would have loved to have been there when she was making the chocolate, which is all done by hand, on-site, behind the counter. This it truly hand-made, artisanal chocolate. The passion-fruit heart was lovely, and there were some other interesting flavours. Definitely better than your chain store fine-chocolate (although I will eat that too :)

Reviewed 10 February 2015

My sister and I had just finished brunch at the Galaxie Diner (also a must do!) and decided to take a walk around the area afterwards. We saw epiphanie's welcoming storefront and had to go in. I was planning on getting a gourmet hot chocolate, but after being tantalize by the vanilla bean sample I couldn't help but get chocolates. Instead I got 15 pieces of chocolate perfection for my husband for an early valentine's gift.
For years I've been on the hunt for the perfect blend of smooth dark chocolate without that bitter aftertaste and of course, incredible fillings. My husband's face showed pure euphoria. He could not stop eating them! He let me try a bite or two, but they're just too to share.
Don't go to Bernard Callebaut.
Don't go to Godiva.
Get an epiphany and Go to Epiphanie!!!
I'll be buying some for all my dearest friends and loved ones. You will too once you try them!