“Nope”

Add it.
Pang Pang Chinese Food
Ranked #2,584 of 3,684 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Ah well too bad. I thought I’d try Pang Pang after a number of years. The pricing is good and really fast delivery. But it just doesn’t stand up to Bonavista Peking House for flavour.

The fried rice was bland, the ginger fried beef was really greasy, & the dumplings were tough.

Sorry Pang Pang ‍♀️

Reviewed 24 February 2016

I order here mostly take out. A few deliveries but mainly walk in. Always quick and the food is always awesome. In 10 years they screwed my order up once. That's all. Food has always been hot and enjoyable. My go to place for Chinese or Vietnamese food.

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

I visited the restaurant today for a take out lunch. There was not a single other person in the restaurant which should have been a clue to me as to how good the food was.
I ordered three dishes, chicken Soi gai, chicken balls, and Cantonese chow mien.
The chicken balls were all batter and both chicken dishes had the same sauce which was simply flour and water. Bland and disappointing.
I actually threw most of the food away. I have never done that before. What a waste.
I won't be back.

Reviewed 16 January 2015 via mobile

This was the second time I've been here and honestly, I'm not sure why I gave it a second chance. Service was lacking even though we were the only table in there. I asked about the wontons as I'm not a fan of fish in mine (I know this is more authentic but I prefer wonton king). The waitress assured me they were just pork. I took one bite and had to spit it out. My daughter didn't like it either. Also, the broth was the saltiest I have ever tasted! The worst part though was that when I told the waitress what we thought (when she finally came to check on us) she scoffed at me and said, "everyone loves the wonton soup". Thanks for the validation. To top it off, she still charged me for it, and went out of her way to charge me $2 for the extra side of rice I ordered for our leftovers. I say went out of her way because she forgot to include the first time I paid and made me do another transaction for the rice.

Safe to say I will NEVER be back!

Oh yeah, and it smelled like smoke, although she insisted no one was smoking.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Basic food great egg rolls. I was pretty specific in my order. No peas in my rice. It almost looked like they doubled them up. unlikely if I would eat there again but not the worst I have had.