“My main stop”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #690 of 3,856 Restaurants in Calgary
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

This is where I usually eat on the way home. It's the best option for not feeling horrible on my next flight. Subway is great and as healthy as you can get in a food court.

Reviewed 4 February 2017

I had the breakfast sandwich with bacon. Being able to customize my sandwich was great.
Service was good.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

I had the footlong eggs with bacon sub. This had 4 eggs, 4 srips of bacon with cheese,
I topped it off with jalapenos and red onions. Good way to start the day

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

I just had a very good sub from the Subway near my departure gate at YYC. Probably one of the best Subway subs I've had.

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

One of the first places we stopped when we got back from Mexico. The food was great and staff were helpful. Thanks guys...

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK