1,028 results
All reviews calgary airport complimentary breakfast great hotel shuttle service an early flight rental car newer hotel front desk staff deerfoot trail would stay here again tim hortons free shuttle rooms were very clean pool and hot tub easy access short stay comfortable bed
Reviewed 22 September 2018

We had the most unusual experience in all the years we have traveled. We got to the room and there was a HANDWRITTEN note, on the side of the bed that read as follows,"Welcome, my dearest guest. I hope you enjoy your stay. Have a wonderful day! Your room attendant Daljit. I have NEVER received a hand written, personal note like that in any hotel (including 5 stars) I have stayed at! I can only imagine the extra time it took to write these to each and every guest. Daljit, my room attendant, you truly know how to make your guests feel welcome. I hope someone from Hampton reads this and rewards her.!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
StephanieG4295, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Calgary Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and the fantastic news about the service Daljit provided!
We shared your feedback with Daljit and the entire team and thanked her on your behalf!

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Calgary Airport North, we can't wait to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

This is a great place to stay for anyone flying into or from Calgary, especially including trips to Banff, Jasper, and Glacier National Parks. Conveniences include shutle service, and restaurant for breakfast and dinner.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for sharing your recent stay with us! It is a pleasure to know that our location was of convenience for you during your travels.

Thanks for including us in your trip, we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Large,clean rooms with a comfortable bed & a small fridge.The front desk staff was exceptional always giving our granddaughter little gifts each day.The breakfast buffet is consistently one of the best at Hampton Inn.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Thanks for sharing the fantastic news about your recent visit! It is a pleasure to know that the team provided exceptional service and I have thanked them on your behalf.

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Calgary Airport North, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Flew in on company trip and thought it would be a great place, bearing the Hilton name. Check In process was not as good as I thought. Room was supposed to be covered by company but it wasn't, no problem, thought I would call up the the booking company. After 30mins the hotel staff said it was good and she saw the company card. Great I though but I got woken up at 2am that my personal card I used for incidentals was pre-auth for the full room and tax. After a brief chat with the FD staff in the morning, they said there was not other card or payment made. Which was strange because when I checked in the day before, the FD staff said it good and she saw the 3rd payment or card... So again I called the booking company and she said it was already taken care of the day before. So she called the hotel and after a brief hold it was resolved. Not impressed with Hampton Inn so far.

When to have breakfast, the egg and hash brown was cold. No seats left so I stood in the corner drinkijg my coffee and eat what I could, then a spot freed up.

Maybe I should have booked Radisson?

Trip type: Travelled on business
StephanieG4295, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Calgary Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us. I was disappointed to hear of your experience and would value the opportunity to speak with you further about this.
At your convenience, I can be reached at 587-390-0981.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Very remote location. Yes it's very near airport but there is absolutely nowhere to have dinner except the bar food sold at the hotel. This was extremely poor quality & very expensive. So either eat before you get there or stay near an area that there are at least some services & return car before flight. Felt like we were on some remote island with nothing around.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks or sharing your valuable feedback with us regarding your visit.

I apologize for the inconveniences caused by our location for meal options. For future reference, our shuttle would be happy to take you to some nearby restaurants, complimentary!

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Calgary Airport North, we hope to welcome you back soon!