1,214 results
All reviews junk yard heated tiles calgary airport great hotel breakfast buffet rooms are modern jacuzzi suite shuttle service an early morning flight great amenities walk in shower late check hot tub long flight stayed for one night bed was comfortable free shuttle
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm a real believer in the great homily which says 'you don't get a second chance to make a first impression'. First impressions set the tableaux and establish a benchmark. I booked this hotel online from the UK as it was listed as being close to the Calgary airport.

On arrival late at night into Calgary, I inquired at the tourist info desk at the airport if there was a hotel shuttle bus. When asked for the name of my hotel, she replied affirmatively that the Radisson provided free shuttle service and directed me to a free courtesy phone to contact them. My first impression was formed on the pleasant and articulate voice of the man answering the phone who very quickly confirmed that I was a guest at the hotel and he would arrange pick up for me at pillar 16 located outside of exit door 4 at the airport in 15 minutes. 10 minutes later, a clean mini bus arrived driven by a polite and well-mannered man in a crisp professional uniform. He seemed genuinely pleased to transport me to the hotel; obviously aware that customers generate cash flow for a business.

Following a short ride, we arrived at the Radisson Hotel, a much larger property than I expected. The driver graciously wheeled my luggage into the lobby as he escorted me to the front desk where I was greeted amicably by a similarly well attired gentleman. His pleasant demeanour and efficient manner showcased the mark of excellent customer service. Without being asked, he anticipated my need for morning breakfast and future travel arrangements. He booked a morning shuttle transfer for me and advised that breakfast service commenced at 6 AM. Full marks for a respectful and efficient experience.

My room was on the main floor and proved to be both spacious and well appointed. Two queen beds, writing table, utility counter with tea, coffee and complimentary bottled water. Other amenities included a small fridge, iron and ironing board and hair dryer. Added features include a simple easy to understand and operate climate control system, and a large walk-in shower with the further surprise of underfloor heating in the bathroom.

The bed was comfortable and provided a good night's rest, the sound proofing meant you could hear a pin drop; it was that quiet. This is undoubtedly one of the best value hotels I have come across in many years of global travel. I'm booked in again in two weeks time prior to flying overseas again and I'm looking forward to another pleasant stay that has exceeded my expectations.

Bravo Radisson! You're doing it right and giving customers what they want and deserve. Value, quality, cleanliness, service and customer centric focus. I rate them 5 out of 5. This hotel has got it right!

Room Tip: I preferred my main floor room on my first visit to the upstairs room on my second visit.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

It was really bad experience for me and my wife..
My wife found lipstick mark on the bottle of water from mini bar, although it was just opened.
I think they are reusing PET bottle. disgusting...
And the Indian manager never said sorry.
No more choice for Radisson.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
RadissonCGY, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre Calgary Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. I understand that we failed to provide good customer service on many occasions and service you received was not up to Radisson Standards and I really apologize for that. I will definitely check with Housekeeping Manager about the bottle issue but i assure you it was not a done on purpose. I remember talking to you following morning and apologizing to you on the same issue. I also offered both of you complementary breakfast in your restaurant to make your stay right with us which you declined. We are in the business of providing great service and achieve maximum guest satisfaction and I apologize to you that it did not happened during your this visit but your feedback helps us to prevent situations like this to occur in the future. I hope you will give us another chance.

Thanks and regards,
Omkar Kulkarni
Asst Front Office Manager

Reviewed 8 September 2018

Always a great welcome back at the Radisson Calgary Airport. I stay here whenever I travel through Calgary for work. The shuttle service is great, quick and hassle free, All the shuttle drivers are friendly, Mr. Mann picked me up today and filled me in on shuttle times for the morning so I did not need to take a taxi. Reception staff is always polite and professional, I called last minute to change my arrival date as my work schedule changed and not only was it not a problem for me to change my booking but they also upgraded my room when I arrived. I always make use of room service while I'm here and the food and service is great. For me the Radisson Calgary is doing everything right, excellent customer service, comfortable rooms and good food. If your looking for a great Calgary hotel near the airport, this is a excellent option

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business