“If you live in the area.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ginger Beef - 14th St SW
Ranked #2,597 of 3,875 Restaurants in Calgary
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 April 2016

If you live in the area and King's Chinese food has undergone a killer bee attack and is closed then order from here. It is the 2nd best in the area but is not nearly as good as number 1. Beef comes chewy and the chicken was flavourless.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

**WARNING** Please consider your health before eating here. I ordered a chicken dish a month ago and within an hour of eating it my stomach started doing backflips. Just over an hour after eating I had my head in the toilet bowl and was violently ill. For the next 48-72 hours I was absolutely ruined. Everything I ate came out either my mouth or the "other way". No attempt for compensation was made and I have made over a dozen attempts to contact management. None of my calls have been returned. He is apparently too busy to speak with me.

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

This stuff is addictive. It really is that good. I don't know what they put in it, but I know it's hard to stop eating it ( the crispy ginger beef that is). I have only had that one thing off their menu, and darn it's good.

1  Thank jon_beks
Reviewed 2 April 2013 via mobile

Fried rice, veggies, ginger beef, spring rolls were all good. The chow mein was not the greatest but good value for the money.