“Quiet Family Run Joint”
Review of London Fog Cafe

London Fog Cafe
Ranked #15 of 135 Coffee & Tea in Calgary
Reviewed 21 August 2017

In Calgary for the Calgary Stampede, stop by London Fog Cafe for a quick Breakfast and found a quaint family run joint.The owners were and the food was good. All food is homemade and made with love. Counter service in a strip mall. We were there on a Thursday morning and it was not crowded at all.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

This café is close to my work so I decided to stop in for lunch one day. I went around 12:30pm and it was very busy. It's a small restaurant so it was a little squishy, but nice. I had the club sandwich and I thought it was really good. I liked the homey feel of the place. The staff was also friendly.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped in this delightful space for a simple homemade lunch! We were not disappointed! The beef barley vegetable soup was very good as well as the homemade sandwiches that we ordered along side!
My chicken Swiss sandwich had an entire chicken breast and a yummy slice of Swiss cheese.

The service was friendly and the atmosphere congenial. See yourself through - and eat homemade!

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

They have all kinds of coffee and teas. You can have your eggs for breakfast better than Mcdonalds. They have lunch items. What I like about this place is its home cook meals. A it breaks the routine. In the summertime you can even eat outside in the front. The location is beside London Drugs on MacLeod trail corner of Heritage Dr .

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Quick cafe style restaurant in strip mall. People were very friendly and quick with the service. Have gluten-free options. More breakfast type dishes---at least when we went. If you`re in the area, drop by.