“Carlos was an amazing server ”

North 51 Steakhouse
Ranked #341 of 3,725 Restaurants in Calgary
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Description: Recognized as one of Calgary’s best steakhouses, the N51° Steakhouse is sure to be a memorable dining experience North 51° Steakhouse is an upscale dining establishment that offers the impeccable service known to Delta Hotels, while providing a modern spin on a traditional steakhouse. Conscious of our environment, and focused on quality, the N51° Steakhouse offers product and produce from local providers, sustainable seafood choices and the very best of Angus Beef.
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Very engaging and entertaining server. Carlos even helped with food recommendations. Hubby ordered the brisket burger and I had the club sandwich ...Amazing ... fresh and meat was tasty. Restaurant is in the Delta at the Calgary Airport. We were staying at the Marriot and walked across. Very convenient. Great food for an airport location. The restaurant didn't open till 6 pm but you could order off the menu in the lounge.

Delta C, Manager at North 51 Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear momof3kids,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of YYC Lounge.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with our culinary team and Carlo!

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Calgary.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is in the Delta hotel, immediately connected to YYC. The decor was pleasant, and the service excellent. It is not cheap and follows the practice of some other steak restaurants is pricing the sides separate from the main meat course. A simple dinner for two, with two glasses of wine, and a tip was $140 Cdn. For that price, I had expected a steak comparable to what you would get at Ruth's Chris, but mine was disappointing -- thin and therefore hard to cook less than medium. The rest of the meal was fine, but for one fifth of the price I could have used the food court in the airport.

1  Thank Craig C
Delta C, Manager at North 51 Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Dear Craig C,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of North 51 Steakhouse.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere. It will be my pleasure to share feed back with our service team.

I was disappointed to read that we did not exceed your expectations at all levels. I have taken the time to review your feedback and share with our leaders.

I apologized if this detracted in any way from your dining experience and look forward to welcoming you back to North 51 Steakhouse, the next time your travels bring you to Calgary.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Great steak with prawns, very nice and polite waiter. Decent selection of wines. Felt good before going heliskiing the next day.

Delta C, Manager at North 51 Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2017

Dear Sven L,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of North 51 Steakhouse.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with our culinary team and the server.

We look forward to welcoming you back to North 51 Steakhouse, the next time your travels bring you to Calgary or on your next heli-skiing trip!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I had 4 hours between flights and went over to the Delta Hotel as I had heard great things about North 51 Steakhouse. Great call on my part -and I don't eat red meat! I had the wild mushroom soup which was amazing and then the chicken which was melt in the mouth and packed full of flavour. Great range of wine options and service that was exemplary. A really super place to eat. I will be back.

Delta C, Manager at North 51 Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Dear KenJennings1,

Thank for you for taking the time to post a review of North 51 Steakhouse. I am glad to read that you enjoyed the porcini soup and our chicken entree. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with both the restaurant and culinary teams. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Calgary!

Reviewed 1 January 2017

I was here for a business meeting between flights in mid-December. We were seated quickly and were not hurried. Our waiter was attentive and realized we were discussing for longer; and then we ordered - striploin (x2) and tenderloin. All were cooked as ordered - med/rare. The vegies were excellent - a zucchini ring with asparagus, peppers, etc inside and grilled I would definitely recommend and come back

Dear lid_9,

Thank for you for taking the time to post a review of North 51 Steakhouse. I am glad to read that your steaks were cooked to perfection and that you enjoyed the side vegetable dishes. It will be my pleasure to share your comments with both the restaurant and culinary teams. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Calgary!