“Best Thai in Calgary”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Have been a couple times, and love this place. Probably the best Thai Food in Calgary in a stylishly decorated setting. Very reasonably priced as well. Highly recommend.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Our first meal upon arriving in Calgary and a great way to start a nice visit to a wonderful city. Great food, great service, nice cozy atmosphere. Right on trendy 17th Street in the Beltline neighborhood. Can't go wrong with this place.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I miss my favorite 'Western style' Thai restaurants from SE Asia. This place gets the formula right by adding all the right ingredients to make it authentic and exciting to the palette. I started with a drink of lychee (I feel in love with it during a trip to Bangkok drinking cocktails). Then I had the mango salad (or papaya, I can't recall) followed by a red curry reminiscent of my favorite currys abroad. Both were wonderful. I imagine their Tom yam soup, which I didn't try, would be wonderful on a cold Calgary night. My only wish is that there would be a greater variety of dishes offered and more meat/shrimp in the mains; and be daring enough to add Asian vegetables (though I understand locals' reluctance to try these). Overall great.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

We stopped in this cozy little restaurant close to our hotel for an early dinner. The staff seemed a bit harried (I think they could have used an extra server), but other than having to remind them about our drinks, we had a lovely meal. The dumplings were delicious and shaped like little flowers. The meal itself was served family style and was very good. We had the beef panang curry and the pra ram long song. I preferred the pra ram long song, but my husband preferred the curry, so that was an even split! We have a number of excellent Thai places in our hometown, and this could stand up with them quite easily.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

My review is long overdue as we have been dining here since they opened. We have been here with family and friends numerous times. They consistently serve excellent food and great service. We always start with spring rolls and the most beautiful dumplings Puong Chom-Poo. Other favourites are the Pad Thai, Yellow Curry, Basa, Massaman Curry, Chicken Cashew Nuts but we've never had anything that we didn't like.
Writing this makes me think there may be a reservation to be made :)