All reviews full kitchen living room fridge freezer apartment building c train an extended stay within walking distance prince's island park minute walk air conditioning top floor definitely stay here again eau claire business trip comfortable stay downtown core home away from home
Reviewed 3 October 2018

This hotel was clean and had tons of space. We had a 2 bedroom suite that was more of an apartment: full kitchen, living room, tvs in both bedrooms.

The male staffer (wish I knew his name!) that checked us in and worked the evening shift was wonderful. The rooms were HOT and loud though. We couldn't seem to control the temperature very well. And even though we were on the 6th floor, the street noise in the area was very loud. The breakfast in the am was typical, but crowded. One day, the buffet was clear of all hot food. We waited for about 20 minutes and it was never replenished, so we left.

Room Tip: I would ask to face away from the main street. There is no view anyway.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Okay, there are some draw backs... it is not much to look at driving up to it (no balconies, only 13 floors, looks like an 80's apartment building with a paint job) and outside of a fitness room there is no other activity attached to it but as a traveler who appreciates function over style, the room I got on the "14th" floor was one of the best I have ever stayed at regardless of the incredible room rates this hotel offers. It is like an one room apartment. The kitchen is fully stocked with items to prepare your own meals. There's a stove/oven with fume hood, full sized fridge with freezer, dishwasher, sink, and microwave. A table for two in the kitchen but places in the room to feed about 4 more people if you are traveling with a group. The bedroom is in its own room and the couch folds out. Free, reliable wifi. Three closets and two TV's. And it's so CLEAN and not outdated at all. Bed more than adequate for comfort. If I am ever travelling in Calgary with my family as I went solo on a business trip this time around, this is where I want to stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Great for a good value stay. Nice downtown location close to the central area. Clean, suite size room with all kitchen essential amenities. The room also has 2 closets plus a pantry. Hot breakfast is included. Good dining places are within walking distance.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed at the Regency suites. Great Calgary downtown location. Proximity to good eats. Friendly staff and accommodating. Clean comfortable rooms but small bathroom. Kitchenette was a good perk. Next to a 24 hour convenience store.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I stayed here for 2 nights with my family – 4 of us. The apartment was spacious with 2 large double rooms a big lounge and kitchen and excellent WiFi.
Very comfortable beds.